Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends > Does anyone have a complete list of BUD ducks?
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Does anyone have a complete list of BUD ducks? (Read 956 times)
squeakybeaks
Does anyone have a complete list of BUD ducks?    posted on Oct 10th, 2012, 1:04pm

Or even mostly complete?

I am attempting to compile one, and when reading back thru all the posts in this section, I saw several posters said they were planning to do so.
If anyone has one, even if it's not totally up to date, I'd love to compare.

The current company website doesn't even begin to list all the ones that have been issued.
Justducks, Duckshop.de, etc. are all very helpful, but of course no longer list the older ones they no longer carry.  

Between the different companies/names, different "waves", Australia only ones, mini/regular/big size...I'm tearing my hair out!  Shocked
aduckyaday
Re: Does anyone have a complete list of BUD ducks?    posted on Jan 18th, 2013, 6:08am

I don't have a complete list but if you search my blog, you will be able to see quite a few Bud ducks including these rare Bud ducks that I bought in China: http://aduckyaday.blogspot.ca/2012/02/stadium-rubber-duck-from-beijing.html
laila
Re: Does anyone have a complete list of BUD ducks?    posted on May 2nd, 2013, 7:39pm

Hello!
I am VERY new to collecting Bud Ducks....
I am an avid list keeper and I have been all over the internet looking for a complete list of all ducks in this brand.
Have you competed your listHuh
Where can I get one?  
Would contacting the manufacture help?
I want a list that is by year not alphabetical.  
thank you!!!
ducks_go_quack
Re: Does anyone have a complete list of BUD ducks?    posted on Nov 20th, 2013, 7:13pm

I am actually in the middle of writing a list of all the bud ducks from 2002 to now ( including the cancer research uk ducks)
Once I have finished it, I will post it on here so you can all use it.
I can't guarantee it will be online soon but I will post it as soon as im finished Smiley
ducks_go_quack Smiley
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1