Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Series 5 gumball ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Series 5 gumball ducks (Read 392 times)
kite
Series 5 gumball ducks    posted on Oct 4th, 2012, 8:53pm

I have five or six full sets of the Series 5 gumball ducks (25 ducks each).  They do not include the green biohazard or pirate ducks that were released in Series 4.  

I have one incomplete set from which I can do individual ducks -- other than that I'm trying not to split sets for now.  That may change if there's little interest in full sets.  

I try to sell in order of quality of paint jobs, so if you still need these, act fast  Wink.

duck_fiend
Re: Series 5 gumball ducks    posted on Oct 5th, 2012, 12:29pm

kite off subject do you still need the fall set of infantinosHuh
squeakybeaks
Re: Series 5 gumball ducks    posted on Oct 6th, 2012, 8:13am

I'd like one! (I'll email you)
MrBear
Re: Series 5 gumball ducks    posted on Oct 16th, 2012, 3:26am

If you decide to split sets, there were a few I would be interested in. ^^ I have most of the ducks so only need the last few.
anparker2008
Re: Series 5 gumball ducks    posted on Jan 5th, 2013, 4:35am

If you're interested in splitting the set(s) I would also be interested in a few.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1