Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Ducks for sale, including Reeses and BIG pink duck
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Ducks for sale, including Reeses and BIG pink duck (Read 405 times)
laraduck
Ducks for sale, including Reeses and BIG pink duck    posted on Oct 2nd, 2012, 5:21pm

I am selling some ducks... ebay seller Laresnymph
I also have two Michaels $1 ducks from last christmas, pic below. $1 for both.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/laresnymph/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg =25&_trksid=p3692
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Ducks for sale, including Reeses and BIG pink    posted on Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:16pm

aw man 15 shipping on that big guy .. ive been trying to get him and the blue one.
laraduck
Re: Ducks for sale, including Reeses and BIG pink    posted on Oct 5th, 2012, 4:23pm

Sorry, that's the cheapest I can make the shipping... but I can lower the bid a little...
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Ducks for sale, including Reeses and BIG pink    posted on Oct 5th, 2012, 9:22pm

thanks lara ... someone else is sending me one Smiley  i appreciate it tho!  
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1