Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Rare LV Luxury Louis Vuitton Ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Rare LV Luxury Louis Vuitton Ducks (Read 1205 times)
musison
Rare LV Luxury Louis Vuitton Ducks    posted on Sep 3rd, 2012, 4:38pm

Hi Guys,  

I'm trying to get rid of my LV Louis Vuitton Ducks since i have to move.  I posted the link below if you are interested.  I only have a few left in my collection.    

http://lookachoos.ecrater.com/p/2325423/room-interior-bud-ld-lv  

Marlon
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Rare LV Luxury Louis Vuitton Ducks    posted on Sep 4th, 2012, 8:17pm

marlon i bought from you but it has no bubble?  why... and is there any way i could get it now??
J. D. Thyme
Re: Rare LV Luxury Louis Vuitton Ducks    posted on Sep 5th, 2012, 7:35pm

Page says no box. Would assume that means no bubble either. Smiley
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Rare LV Luxury Louis Vuitton Ducks    posted on Sep 5th, 2012, 8:05pm

LOL thanks.  when i bought it, it DID have a box and it did have a bubble in the picture.  but when i received it, i got no bubble.  lol
missbrice
Re: Rare LV Luxury Louis Vuitton Ducks    posted on Oct 19th, 2012, 4:05pm

do you have any more left?
licklerubberducky
Re: Rare LV Luxury Louis Vuitton Ducks    posted on Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:14am

Hi,
I have one I am looking to sell but was taken off ebay as it breaks copyright. I am open to offers if anyone wants it. It comes boxed...with bubble and box is in very good condition. Duck has the tag as well
Thanks
Obelix
Re: Rare LV Luxury Louis Vuitton Ducks    posted on Jan 1st, 2013, 7:46am

Hi licklerubberducky, i have sent you an email re buying your last duck, cheers
kite
Re: Rare LV Luxury Louis Vuitton Ducks    posted on Jan 2nd, 2013, 4:09am

Quote from Obelix on Jan 1st, 2013, 7:46am:
Hi licklerubberducky, i have sent you an email re buying your last duck, cheers

I have an extra (with a bubble, but I think the glue holding the bubble on had degraded), if anyone's still in the market for one.
PureRoses
Re: Rare LV Luxury Louis Vuitton Ducks    posted on Jan 17th, 2013, 12:53pm

Quote from kite on Jan 2nd, 2013, 4:09am:

I have an extra (with a bubble, but I think the glue holding the bubble on had degraded), if anyone's still in the market for one.

@kite I'm still looking for the LV duck with the box. Is it possible to send you an e-mail about it? I would like to see pictures and I want to know what you are asking for it. Thanks!
PureRoses
Re: Rare LV Luxury Louis Vuitton Ducks    posted on Jan 21st, 2013, 6:21pm

@kite I'm still wanting your LV duck, please reply! Can't send you an e mail trough the link, doesn't work on this computer. Hope to hear from you soon. =)
musison
Re: Rare LV Luxury Louis Vuitton Ducks    posted on Apr 1st, 2013, 1:44pm

I still sell this at lookachoos (http://lookachoos.ecrater.com/p/2325423/room-interior-bud-ld-lv#).

Totally a collector's item.  Still has the box but no bubble in front.  Email me at musison@yahoo.com if you have questions.  

Marlon
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1