Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > Clearly Fun Duck at Wal-mart??!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Clearly Fun Duck at Wal-mart??! (Read 765 times)
laraduck
Clearly Fun Duck at Wal-mart??!    posted on Aug 24th, 2012, 10:09pm

I went to the same Wal-mart and encountered yet another "mystery" duck  - a lone duck stuck in with Garanimals "dress-up" ducks. It was the turquoise w/ white polka dots "Clearly Fun Ducky." Again, it was the only one and I couldn't find any in the other sections of the store. It was $2.47. This is driving me crazy!
Here's what they look like (from the internet):
squeakyquack307
Re: Clearly Fun Duck at Wal-mart??!    posted on Aug 25th, 2012, 3:39am

I would be so happy if that happened to me! Its something different than the usual Garanimals Smiley But I wonder if it was a mistake and it just fell in the wrong box when getting shipped  Shocked
duck_fiend
Re: Clearly Fun Duck at Wal-mart??!    posted on Aug 25th, 2012, 8:00am

those ducks are usually kept on the bath sponge isle, next to where the makeup and other bath items are kept...if you look there im sure you will find the $2.47 price tag on the shelf where they normally are kept
laraduck
Re: Clearly Fun Duck at Wal-mart??!    posted on Aug 25th, 2012, 3:18pm

Okay, cool! I was looking at another thread that mentioned Clearly Fun ducks and realized that was one place I didn't look: with the children's bubble bath. I'll have to go back and see.
laraduck
Re: Clearly Fun Duck at Wal-mart??!    posted on Aug 27th, 2012, 3:31pm

Yep, you were right, I found the empty shelf with the price tag. It said "Polka Dot Duck Assorted".
laraduck
Re: Clearly Fun Duck at Wal-mart??!    posted on Sep 1st, 2012, 7:06pm

they restocked, yay! (there were only four ducks on the shelf, but they had the colors I needed)

I love these ducks for how much bigger they are than Garanimals... and probably in any other store they'd be 3.99+!
duck_fiend
Re: Clearly Fun Duck at Wal-mart??!    posted on Oct 18th, 2012, 10:47am

there is now a green one as well
laraduck
Re: Clearly Fun Duck at Wal-mart??!    posted on Oct 18th, 2012, 9:32pm

ooh, I'll have to go hunt again!
laraduck
Re: Clearly Fun Duck at Wal-mart??!    posted on Oct 18th, 2012, 9:34pm

Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1