Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > fall infantino
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 
fall infantino (Read 1049 times)
ducksmile
Re: fall infantino    posted on Feb 3rd, 2013, 9:08pm

I can check my walmart for them.  I found the pumkin one in the past and the nerd one but not the red one.  I will see if they are back in stock.
laraduck
Re: fall infantino    posted on Mar 2nd, 2013, 4:32pm

There are crates of these in the clearance section at my Walmart!!! Anybody need a set? They're still 97 cents. Smiley
PureRoses
Re: fall infantino    posted on Mar 2nd, 2013, 7:36pm

Quote from laraduck on Mar 2nd, 2013, 4:32pm:
There are crates of these in the clearance section at my Walmart!!! Anybody need a set? They're still 97 cents. Smiley

I still need them! Is it possible for you to ship them to the Netherlands? You can reach me at pureroses at live dot nl
Hope you can help me. =)
laraduck
Re: fall infantino    posted on Mar 3rd, 2013, 9:39pm

okay I emailed you. Smiley

Quote:
I still need them! Is it possible for you to ship them to the Netherlands? You can reach me at pureroses at live dot nl
Hope you can help me. =)
samme10104
Re: fall infantino    posted on Mar 4th, 2013, 10:31pm

Laraduck, I still need them please! My Walmart never got them in Sad
laraduck
Re: fall infantino    posted on Mar 5th, 2013, 4:05pm

I can get you a set! I'll let you know when I've bought them and we can arrange payment/ shipping
samme10104
Re: fall infantino    posted on Mar 6th, 2013, 8:38am

Yay, I'm so excited! If you haven't picked them up yet, can you go ahead and get me 2 sets please? I'm forcing my 1 year old twins to be ducky lovers too! Lol
laraduck
Re: fall infantino    posted on Mar 6th, 2013, 4:11pm

will do! I'll probably go to Wal-mart tomorrow or Friday.
laraduck
Re: fall infantino    posted on Mar 9th, 2013, 12:07am

I got your two sets and found a box to send them in. Can you email me your address and after I ship them I can let you know how much it was (should be no more than ten dollars total) and you can PayPal me.  
Use my duck planet email aumakua82 at bellsouth dot net
samme10104
Re: fall infantino    posted on Mar 14th, 2013, 8:15pm

Laraduck, your check is in the mail as of yesterday. My phone won't let me send you an email for some reason so this was the only other way to contact you. I got the duckies, they're adorable! Thank you soooooo much! Please let me know when you get the check.
ducksmile
Re: fall infantino    posted on Mar 20th, 2013, 9:33pm

Sorry but my WalMart did not get them either...I checked more than once.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2