Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe > Pictures of your duck collection
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3 
Pictures of your duck collection (Read 2458 times)
duck_fiend
Re: Pictures of your duck collection    posted on Nov 19th, 2012, 6:13am

this time around i will make sure we get there earlier tho!!! last time i came for a visit i had a pregnant wife who had to stop 37 times for a potty break  Roll Eyes
veraloveduck
Re: Pictures of your duck collection    posted on Nov 19th, 2012, 7:05am

Wow,so great collection.@havekidsdonttravel,many ducks,so much fun.Really like this. Smiley
Livducks
Re: Pictures of your duck collection    posted on Nov 22nd, 2012, 6:49pm

I finally got all of my ducks out to count and photograph! I have 380 now, not nearly as impressive as all of you guys, but I'm limited by both money and space  Tongue

005 by Livducks, on Flickr
sweetmelissa
Re: Pictures of your duck collection    posted on Nov 23rd, 2012, 3:55pm

You have a wonderful collection liv. Your collection will be huge by the time you are my age.
duck_fiend
Re: Pictures of your duck collection    posted on Nov 24th, 2012, 1:47am

your age lol  Tongue
duck fever
Re: Pictures of your duck collection    posted on Nov 24th, 2012, 8:47am

Quote from squeakyquack307 on Nov 15th, 2012, 4:58pm:
...  I have roughly 200 unique duckies, but keep them in plastic bins from target since I don't have that much room.  Do your ducks paint rub onto each other when you keep them in boxes?  Sometimes mine do and it annoys me so much   Angry

Sorry for my late response @squeakyquack307. Storing our ducks in boxes, we made the same experience - some of the ducks did not like it at all *lol*

So we started to wrap them in thin (silk) paper before putting them in boxes. It looks like this:

duck_fiend
Re: Pictures of your duck collection    posted on Nov 24th, 2012, 10:14am

ahhh...very time consuming...here is my newest find...a nice knock off  
launchpad mcquack

ducksmile
Re: Pictures of your duck collection    posted on Feb 6th, 2013, 4:51pm

Oh my, just seeing this room makes me want to come to duckfest!!!  I think I have dropped from being #3 to #4 now. You, Charlotte and maybe Dan are ahead of me I think though I have picked up a lot this year.  Maybe I can hold at #3!!   At duckfest we should share numbers to see how many collectors have over 3.000 in their collection.  Love the idea of the low heat.  I need to post pictures of mine, soon.  Thanks for the wonderful pictures and hoping to take my own at duckfest!
duck_fiend
Re: Pictures of your duck collection    posted on Feb 7th, 2013, 8:00am

hate to say this but your down to maybe 7 or 8  cry ...there is 6 people on here i know have more then 3000 easily if you are around the 3000 mark?? how many would you say you have in your collectionHuh
sweetmelissa
Re: Pictures of your duck collection    posted on Feb 7th, 2013, 12:31pm

Chad, you are getting pretty close to the 5000 mark aren't you? I have exactly 3225.
duck_fiend
Re: Pictures of your duck collection    posted on Feb 8th, 2013, 5:09am

Wink ... my last count i had 5290...that was in october tho...since then i am sure ive gotten a couple hundred... give or take a few
sweetmelissa
Re: Pictures of your duck collection    posted on Feb 8th, 2013, 12:35pm

I miss your photobucket chad. I wish you would start doing it again. I loved checking out all of your new ducks.
duck_fiend
Re: Pictures of your duck collection    posted on Feb 9th, 2013, 7:53am

lol...i am going to attempt to start it over again next week...i have been dying to start it up again...i even got new camera equipment for xmas to start it...ill let you know when...i was looking at yours the other night melissa...your collection is quite impressive...i love seening ones ive never seen before, ill let you know when i start it
ducksmile
Re: Pictures of your duck collection    posted on Feb 11th, 2013, 4:00am

HI,

I still need to do a recent count but know i have over 3000.  Oh my Chad, how did you get so many so quick??  That is one fast collection.
duck_fiend
Re: Pictures of your duck collection    posted on Feb 11th, 2013, 6:57am

im an excellent duck hunter i guess
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3