Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > walmart animal prints
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 
walmart animal prints (Read 1574 times)
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: walmart animal prints    posted on Aug 14th, 2012, 6:29pm

always ends up being worth is as long as you get the ducks ... when it's for nothing, it definitely stings
Shakell
Re: walmart animal prints    posted on Aug 18th, 2012, 4:16am

Happened upon the two camo ones at Walmart tonight, and they even seemed out of place. Better than nothing I suppose.
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: walmart animal prints    posted on Aug 31st, 2012, 9:39pm

Does everyone's Walmart have these , or did they have them?!  My Walmart never gets anything - I keep checking, it's ridiculous
sweetmelissa
Re: walmart animal prints    posted on Aug 31st, 2012, 11:08pm

mine still haven't gotten them in. I found the fall set, but not these ones.
squeakybeaks
Re: walmart animal prints    posted on Sep 25th, 2012, 3:39pm

I found one set of 6 today. Anybody want them?  Shocked
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: walmart animal prints    posted on Sep 27th, 2012, 3:00am

i think i just need a zebra one!
sweetmelissa
Re: walmart animal prints    posted on Sep 27th, 2012, 8:24am

I still never did find these. I even looked in west virginia walmarts. I wonder why they never came around here. Thanks to chad, I only need the zebra too.
duck_fiend
Re: walmart animal prints    posted on Sep 27th, 2012, 10:45am

ive still been trying to find the zebra one...when i first got them there were allot, but when i went back they all but dissapeared...looks like ill just have to send out the 5 i have for you and hope i find the last one...im going to go look one more time tomorrow but it doesnt look good ladies lol
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: walmart animal prints    posted on Sep 27th, 2012, 2:42pm

well my walmart seems to get the infantinos months after ... melissa, if mine gets the zebra i will grab you one Huh just let me know if you get it before.  if i find it ill tell you asap Smiley  chad, i appreciate you getting me all the others Smiley
duck_fiend
Re: walmart animal prints    posted on Sep 28th, 2012, 11:22am

no luck ladies...i went to 5 different walmarts today...after the fourth one jenn was getting angry lol, so i stopped at 5 to make sure i had a place to sleep tonight...anyways i didnt even see a single animal print at all
sweetmelissa
Re: walmart animal prints    posted on Sep 28th, 2012, 12:36pm

Wow. I wonder what that is about. They must not have put out very many sets. But thank you and Jenn for trying so hard. I appreciate it.
duck_fiend
Re: walmart animal prints    posted on Sep 28th, 2012, 9:17pm

idk...usually i see at least a handful of the older ones laying around...last time i saw any they were in a plian brown box over by the cribs, not even on the normal aisle...
laraduck
Re: walmart animal prints    posted on Jun 6th, 2013, 10:08pm

My Walmart just got some of these in a big bin in the baby section... No zebra or blue, but pink/hearts, green camo, pink camo, cheetah and a plain yellow.
Anybody need a set of what they have? This Walmart seems to get the infantino ducks like six months later Smiley
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2