Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe > TLC is casting collectors!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
TLC is casting collectors! (Read 285 times)
mycrazyobsession
TLC is casting collectors!    posted on May 21st, 2012, 9:21pm

Hi! I am working on the TLC show "My Crazy Obsession" and we are looking for interesting collections!

If you or someone you know is interested in sharing your duck collection, contact us at MyCrazyObsessionCasting@gmail.com. Please make sure to include a brief description of your obsession (and a photo or two if you can!), your name, age, city of residence, and a phone number or email where you can be reached for further questions.

Thanks! Hope to hear from you!
charlotte
Re: TLC is casting collectors!    posted on May 22nd, 2012, 1:28am

I just want to give folks a heads up that, maybe it's just me, but I've been contact by something like three different casting agents for this show over the past year and was phone interviewed by them and sent them photos and none of these times did anything happen! I have had this same experience with other folks casting for national TV shows. So, don't get your hopes up but if you have time to kill, go for it.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Rubber Duck Collectors Cafe Help Help Search Search Pages: 1