Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > New-"ish" University of Oregon Logo Duck
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
New-"ish" University of Oregon Logo Duck (Read 786 times)
J. D. Thyme
New-"ish" University of Oregon Logo Duck    posted on Feb 1st, 2012, 6:33pm

Haven't seen them here, and since they're Logo, even better. Smiley

University of Oregon-Branded Ducks from the Duck Store by jdsmith1021, on Flickr

Found them at the local University of Oregon shop, and found they're available at the online shop (along with a few bud ducks)

Bases do not indicate who makes them, sadly.

http://spiritduck.uoduckstore.com/White_Red_Oregon_Heart_Love_Rubber_Duck_p/2766 736.htm

and

http://spiritduck.uoduckstore.com/White_Forest_Oregon_Shamrock_Rubber_Duck_p/276 6737.htm
fishbone
Re: New-"ish" University of Oregon Logo    posted on Feb 1st, 2012, 7:16pm

oh! like that one with the hearts.
Outrageous shipping costs, as usual Sad  

Anybody up for a trade, when placing an order - maybe getting 1 hearts duck for me?
duck_fiend
Re: New-"ish" University of Oregon Logo    posted on Feb 1st, 2012, 10:22pm

that line is a knock off of ROYAL ducks, they have matching ducks to almost all of the royal ducks made, i have both of those but without the O...good find tho j.d
kite
Re: New-"ish" University of Oregon Logo    posted on Feb 2nd, 2012, 4:52am

Quote from duck_fiend on Feb 1st, 2012, 10:22pm:
that line is a knock off of ROYAL ducks, they have matching ducks to almost all of the royal ducks made, i have both of those but without the O...good find tho j.d

Yeah, it cracks me up that the hearts one is called the "I love fish" duck on some websites, because the flames on the wing of the Royal version have somehow mutated to fish on the knock-off! Clearly whoever did the copying didn't look closely...
dutchducky
Re: New-"ish" University of Oregon Logo    posted on Oct 28th, 2012, 9:44am

duck_fiend
Re: New-"ish" University of Oregon Logo    posted on Nov 10th, 2012, 5:49pm

you know i checked this website out...and i got 33 new ducks!!! they have bud ducks on sale for 2 bucks apiece!!!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1