Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Feelin' Ducky Trade
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 
Feelin' Ducky Trade (Read 4437 times)
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Feb 3rd, 2012, 11:30pm

Thanks Melissa Smiley  Have a great weekend... happy super bowl!
wildflower
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Feb 10th, 2012, 1:24am

How much do you want for the vending machine ducks?

I would love one of the Penguin, Speedy, and Stinker.

Thanks in advance,
Rachel (wildflower)
Duckymouse
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Feb 22nd, 2012, 2:40am

We are looking to buy / sell / trade with anyone.  We saw a listing on page 1 where Lexi had a few that we needed to complete my daughter's set for series 3. áPeace Duck, Baseball Duck, and Recycle Duck. áI have most of Feelin' Ducky series 4 for trade or sell and a few of series 3. áWe are looking for any and all of series 1 and 2. á
For Series 4 we have:  
"Z" (zebra, normal version)  
Del Tigre (tiger normal version)
F.D. (facebook)
Dweet (twitter)
Jail Bird
State Penn
Duc (doctor)
Elvis D.  
Duck Lee
Ten Pin
Hope (Breast Cancer)
Defender (camo)
Crazy 8 (8 ball)
Rasta  
Huggy (XOXO)
Punch (UFD)
Dunk (basketball)

From series 3 we have some extra. ásorry I don't know thier names but here is goes:
Smily face duck
Cash sign duck
hula duck (flower)
vampire duck
penguin duck
4 bret farve (minesota)

Please let us know if you have series 1 or 2. áWe need those. á
thanks  
Duckymouse @ ásnakeeye@verizon.net
swelch
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Mar 2nd, 2012, 4:08pm

I'm looking to buy 2 or 3 of the Blaze ducks.  If anyone has some that they will part with, it would be greatly appreciated.  My son collects them and he is in the military stationed in Germany.
Marca
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Aug 8th, 2012, 5:14am

I am looking for blusey for my fiance and I , do you still have blusy duck? if so let me know , I am willing to pay a gracious ammount for him. Please respond if interested. marcadotson@gmail.com

Thanks so much,
   Marca Dotson
Cg87
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Aug 13th, 2012, 1:23am

Lexi,  

I don't have anything to trade but would you be willing to sell any of your extra? I'm specifically looking for bluesy duck. This particular duck is sentimental to my fiancÚ and me. Please let me know.  

Regards,

Cg87
Duck_Mon
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Aug 13th, 2012, 2:12am

I have some ducks from series 4 so here goes
Duck Mon
Defender
I will need some time to trade though as I am getting new ducks. (Can't trade Defender right now sorry!)
anparker2008
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Jan 5th, 2013, 5:24pm

I am looking to purchase a Stinker, Speedy, and Dude Feelin' Ducky ducks!  If you have any of these PLEASE contact me!  I may consider others as well.  I actually don't have a general Rubber Duck affinity, only for these little guys!
ColtenG
Re: Feelin' Ducky  search    posted on Dec 6th, 2013, 6:12am

Duck Fans!!  

I am in a desperate search of Feelin' Ducky Series 3 "Bluesy Duck."  

If anyone has him please email me asap, I'm celebrating my 1 year anniversary with my wife, and this particular duck has immense sentimental value. If you have him, please email me at colten_g@hotmail.com.

Thanks!!

Colten G
PureRoses
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Jan 21st, 2014, 11:24am

Hello,

I'm looking for the target ducks, don't know when they came out. Would like to buy at least 2 of them. More is even greater! In white and yellow.
Please contact me if you have them for sale!
I live in The Netherlands.

Thanks,
Mayra
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2