Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Feelin' Ducky Trade
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 
Feelin' Ducky Trade (Read 4898 times)
FeelinDucky Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Jan 26th, 2012, 9:30am

So I know that there's a few old threads about trading Feelin' Ducky ducks already but they're all outdated.  I'm interested in trading my duplicates for ones that I do not already own.  I'm not sure if the pictures will post correctly so here is a list of the ones that I have and a list of the duplicates that I have:

Own (not looking for these)

Crazy 8
Count Duckula
Harley Davidson Duck (guess that's what it is but not sure)
State Penn
Eco (recyling symbol)
Elvis D.
Del Tigre
Fuzzy Del Tigre
Facebook Duck
Ten Pin
Happy go Ducky (Yellow with smiley face)
Blue ball (Blue duck with #2 on him)
Z (zebra)
Dweet (Twitter)
Diva Duck (Pink with gold chain and gold dollar sign)

Available to Trade

Del Tigre (3)
Z (2)
State Penn (2)
Blue Ball (2)
Count Duckula
Dweet
Happy Go Ducky

Also, the cruel vendors in my area have included those little pencil-topper ducks in the same vending machines as Feelin' Ducky and because I do not particularly care for them, I'm willing to part with all 10 of them that I have for Feelin' Ducky ducks.  

Since I have no prior posts here, once a trade is established, I would be willing to mail my ducks first since I do not have an established reputation here.  I have set up a new e-mail address that you can reach me at: duck_trade@yahoo.com , or you can just reply here.  Again, I don't know if these pictures will post properly and if they don't, send me an e-mail if you're interested in seeing the pictures.  Thanks.

FeelinDucky Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Jan 26th, 2012, 9:31am

Yeah so the pictures did not post so if you would like to see a picture of the ones that I have listed, please just e-mail me at duck_trade@yahoo.com .
fishbone
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Jan 26th, 2012, 9:49am

duck_fiend
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Jan 26th, 2012, 11:57am

so are these ducks you want to tradeHuh im confused...there are a couple of ducks im interested in, in this photo graph if thats the case
FeelinDucky Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Jan 26th, 2012, 8:08pm

No idea what fishbone's post was for.  I'm assuming it was posted in the wrong thread since it has no relevance to the topic.
fishbone
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Jan 26th, 2012, 8:34pm

Your original post had
[ img ]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Quack.jpg[ /img ]
[ img ]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Quack2.jpg[ /img ]

So I assumed these were the names of the pictures you were trying to load.
Obviously - not.
FeelinDucky Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Jan 26th, 2012, 8:41pm

Ah, I see.  Not my image unfortunately but I appreciate the attempt.
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Jan 26th, 2012, 11:33pm

but who's ducks are thoseHuh!  lol
FeelinDucky Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Jan 27th, 2012, 2:11am

No idea.  Not mine.  Regardless, to get back on point, I have Feelin' Ducky duplicates available to trade for other Feelin' Ducky ducks.  If anyone is interested, you can reply here or e-mail me at duck_trade@yahoo.com .  Thank-you.
Lexi
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Feb 2nd, 2012, 1:35am

Hi!

We have ducks that we would love to trade for ducks that we do not currently have! (Just the "Feelin' Ducky" series, no other rubber duckies).

Here are photos of what we currently have and are willing to trade, if you know the "real" names of the ducks please let us know. As of right now, we have three complete sets to trade, plus extras of quite a few. NOTE: Sets DO NOT include the super rare "diamond" a.k.a. "sparkle" duck as we've only ever gotten one, and stopped buying ducks after that as he was the last one we needed.

NOTE: We only have certain ducks to trade individually as we are preferring to not break up sets.

Full Set (Minus Diamond/Sparkle Duck) - Three of these to trade!

Preacher Duck - 6 to trade individually

Geeko - 3 to trade individually

Diva - 10 to trade individually

Pink Camo - Zero to trade individually (3 left as part of sets)

Penguin - 1 individual to trade

Bluesy - 3 individual to trade

Speedy - 3 to trade individually

Peace - 3 to trade individually

Stinker - 3 to trade individually

Count Duckula - 1 to trade individually

Unretired - Zero left to trade (3 left as part of sets)

Happy Go Ducky - 4 to trade individually

Cow Duck - Zero left to trade individually (3 left as part of sets)

Recycle Duck - 3 to trade individually

Dude - 5 to trade individually

Baseball - 5 to trade individually

Radioactive - 4 to trade individually

Retired - 7 to trade individually

And this is how many it took for us to get the super rare Diamond/Sparkle duck (we also got about 10 rolls of stickers total)

A picture of the Diamond/Sparkle duck (NONE left to trade, NOT INCLUDED IN SETS)

And also, here is a pic of a unique "Geeko" that we picked up, taped-up glasses but NO TIE!

Let us know what you have to trade (We prefer sets!) and lets make it happen!

FeelinDucky Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Feb 2nd, 2012, 8:07am

Just sent you an e-mail.
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:37pm

If anyone is throwing out their stickers (I know people have said they do that) .. I will take them!  My preschoolers LOVE THEM.  I wish I had more now!
sweetmelissa
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Feb 3rd, 2012, 12:04am

Oh I wish I had known what before Kelly. I have thrown hundreds of those duck stickers away. I might even still have a few.
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Feb 3rd, 2012, 1:22pm

Oh no haha.  Well if you have any pleeease throw them in with the dollar general valentine ducks you have for me?
sweetmelissa
Re: Feelin' Ducky Trade    posted on Feb 3rd, 2012, 3:27pm

Will do.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2