Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Non-Rubber Ducks > christmas ornaments
Register to Reply Register to Reply Non-Rubber Ducks Non-Rubber Ducks Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
christmas ornaments (Read 390 times)
Ducky Dame
christmas ornaments    posted on Dec 4th, 2011, 6:45am

these are from world market:

target also has some craptacular glitter ones and an okay glass one with a santa hat on. but i didnt have my phone with me that day to get a pic.  
duck_fiend
Re: christmas ornaments    posted on Dec 4th, 2011, 9:30am

lol craptacular.... i like that  Wink
kite
Re: christmas ornaments    posted on Dec 4th, 2011, 10:28am

Aww, everyone hates the Target ones but me.  I don't actually collect non-rubber ducks, but they made fun work decorations.  They've gotten a lot of compliments!
mrquackers
Re: christmas ornaments    posted on Dec 4th, 2011, 2:14pm

I think the Target ones will add a splash of color on the tree.  If we ever get a tree that is.  Shocked
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: christmas ornaments    posted on Dec 4th, 2011, 5:19pm

ive already been tipped off that my coworker has gotten me the target ones lol.. but i will get them for christmas!  then how long will they be up Sad  but i dont think they are that bad.  theyre still cute !  i love the glitter colors
Ducky Dame
Re: christmas ornaments    posted on Dec 6th, 2011, 4:33am

lol dont get me wrong here i have them too! i love sparkly things. sparkly ducky ornaments are awesome!!!!

i was just amused that almost all of the ones from target only half on the beaks were colored! lol
Register to Reply Register to Reply Non-Rubber Ducks Non-Rubber Ducks Help Help Search Search Pages: 1