Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > Searching for a duck with the squeaker in the bill
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Searching for a duck with the squeaker in the bill (Read 432 times)
Tyrith
Searching for a duck with the squeaker in the bill    posted on Nov 25th, 2011, 9:42pm

Hello,

I'm looking for a pretty standard rubber duck, with the squeaker in the bill/mouth rather than on the bottom which seem to be available everywhere.  I've looked through ebay, amazon, as well as quite a few shops online without much luck.  Would anyone on here be able to point me in the right direction of where I can get one?  Reason for it is because I'm looking to mount it on something to be used as a squeaker there, and mounting it requires the bottom to be .. well, covered up.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
duckie
Re: Searching for a duck with the squeaker in the    posted on Nov 2nd, 2013, 12:27am

I know there's a couple of ducks that have a squeaker in the ... umm... butt. Shocked kinda disturbing but oh well, They're dog toys.  Smiley good luck

ps sorry it's almost 2 years though. cry
mrquackers
Re: Searching for a duck with the squeaker in the    posted on Nov 2nd, 2013, 6:09am

Have you thought of looking in bike shops?  I got a duckie mounted on the handlebar of my bike.
duckie
Re: Searching for a duck with the squeaker in the    posted on Nov 3rd, 2013, 12:35am

Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1