Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > How do you get water out of your ducks?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
How do you get water out of your ducks? (Read 676 times)
lexiluckyducky
How do you get water out of your ducks?    posted on Oct 30th, 2011, 2:10pm

Some of my favorite ducks have so much water in them they'll barely float. cry One is too big to sqeeze it, and it has a really small opening (hole) in the bottom. Please help my duckies!
duck_fiend
Re: How do you get water out of your ducks?    posted on Oct 31st, 2011, 3:16am

you could start by not putting your ducks in water...
ducky10
Re: How do you get water out of your ducks?    posted on Dec 10th, 2011, 5:28pm

IDK!!! cry cry cry cry i have valentines day duckies that still have water in it!!!!!!  cry cry cry
Shaylan
Re: How do you get water out of your ducks?    posted on Oct 8th, 2012, 3:04am

Here ya go!
http://www.rubaduck.com/FAQ/rubber_duck_faq-part4.htm#howwater
Scroll down to the second question.  Smiley
Or read this:
Tip your duck so the hole is turned so any water will fall out of it.  Make sure the outside of the duck is compeletely dry.  Squeeze your duck over and over again until he is empty.
pteroducktyl
Re: How do you get water out of your ducks?    posted on May 17th, 2013, 12:20am

yes, but what if you can't squeeze it, like if it's too hard or too big!  Shocked
pteroducktyl
Re: How do you get water out of your ducks?    posted on May 17th, 2013, 12:26am

oh yeah, and duck fiend, while some people like you like preserving old, vintage rubber ducks, others, like LexiLuckyDucky (cool name BTW) and i, like taking baths with them and having some fun. try thinking about that before posting a comment like that. i don't mean any harsh feelings. I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism. Wink
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1