Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.2011
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3 
Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.2011 (Read 5334 times)
ladykatarina
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Feb 23rd, 2013, 4:53pm

I found some pictures of an older set, but I'm having problems posting. Any tips or can I Email it to someone to post? Thanks in advance.
kite
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Feb 24th, 2013, 5:41am

Quote from ladykatarina on Feb 23rd, 2013, 4:53pm:
I found some pictures of an older set, but I'm having problems posting. Any tips or can I Email it to someone to post? Thanks in advance.

If you're uploading the picture from your own computer, it's a little tricky but there's a tutorial at http://www.duckplanet.com/cgi-bin/dbb1/YaBB.pl?num=1257558956 .  

If the picture's already on the internet, you just need to have its full address (ending with .jpg or similar).  Click the little picture frame icon on the posting window, and paste the picture's address in between the tags.  

Alternatively, you could email it to me!
ladykatarina
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Feb 24th, 2013, 6:37pm

Thanks Kite! Here's the picture I found:
ladykatarina
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Feb 24th, 2013, 6:39pm

Here's another one I found interesting; maybe Bronzy was released earlier?
kite
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Feb 25th, 2013, 12:48am

Yeah, the gold duck was the special/rare duck from an earlier set, and then gold/silver/bronze were released more recently as regular ducks.  I think it was a slightly different shade, but would have to get them out to compare.  

IIRC, the "rare" ducks have been:

-gold duck
-sparkly "diamond" duck
-one or both of the green glow pirate & biohazard (I think both) -- but these were never really that rare
-"Moody," the blue duck that turns white if it's warm -- ditto, he was not actually that hard to come by

Also, I'd really love to get the official names from the first few sets -- the gold duck was "Nugget," apparently?  Can't quite read all of the ones on that picture you found.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3