Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.2011
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3 
Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.2011 (Read 4185 times)
Roxybabe3
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Sep 14th, 2011, 5:47pm

Melissa I do need the pink one with the white heart! These little guys are the ones that started my duck collection so I want to try to get all of them Smiley
sweetmelissa
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Sep 14th, 2011, 5:49pm

and these too
sweetmelissa
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Sep 14th, 2011, 5:51pm

no problem roxy, I will toss it in with the world markets I have for you.
Roxybabe3
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Sep 14th, 2011, 6:02pm

Thanks! I just looked through my gumball duckies and found that I am actually missing a few more than I thought so if any one has the following I would love to trade or pay for these little guys:

-Decoy
-Hazard (Glow in the dark)
-Bluesy
-LA  
-Happy Face
-Yellow w/ Flower
-Blue w/ flower
-Pink and light pin camo
-Unretired (white with purple #4)
-Green w/ skull
-Pink w/ skull
-Pink $ w/ hair
-Anarchy
-Yellow w/ heart

and of course
-Diamond
-Fuzzy Zebra
-Fuzzy Tiger

Xtevious
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Sep 14th, 2011, 10:27pm

Hey Melissa! Ive been trying to get the camouflage, the 8ball, the facebook, and the basketball ducks. Ive spent all kinds of quarters but to no avail. Ill pay so please let me know Smiley
sweetmelissa
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Sep 14th, 2011, 11:53pm

I'll send you an email
squeakybeaks
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Sep 15th, 2011, 10:01am

Melissa-
I sent you an email!
sweetmelissa
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Sep 17th, 2011, 5:49pm

I got it squeakybeaks. I emailed you back. Did it go through?
JGerrish
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Sep 17th, 2011, 7:05pm

I have a pink with $,penguin,white with 4 to buy or sell. I'm looking for a skunk,cow,zebra,jailbird,duck mon, or diamond  duck
Marca
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Nov 27th, 2011, 10:57pm

looking for bluesy rubber ducky for a gift for x mas! Anyone have one?
jiggygonewild
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Sep 10th, 2012, 4:16am

HEY EVERYONE I JUST GETTING INTO THIS DUCK COLLECTING THING AND IM LOOKING TO BUY BUY BUY AND POSSIBLY TRADE IF THE FEW DOUBLES I HAVE YOU NEED!!!
THE ONLY DOUBLE I HAVE IS THE YELLOW DUCK WITH THE TATTOO AROUND HIS EYE LIKE MIKE TYSON LOL. BUT PLEASE IF U HAVE LOTS TO SELL LET ME KNOW BY EMAILING ME AT pokerholic5@aol.com.
THE ONES I ALREADY HAVE ARE  

THE FUZZY DEL TIGRE DUCK
THE GLOW IN THE DARK WITH THE SKULL ON TUMMY
YELLOW DUCK WITH BELIEVE ON IT
NERDY DUCK
VAMPIRE DUCK
SOCCERBALL DUCK  
THE NUMBER 12 GREEN FOOTBALL DUCK
THE NUMBER 43 BLACK FOOTBALL DUCK
THE EIGHT BALL DUCK
AND SOME BLACK AND WHITE crappity smack WITH WHITE WINGS so let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marca
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:59pm

I have been searching high and low for the Blusey Duck from this series. If anyone has any information, I would be interested in buying. Email me at marcadotson@fcps.edu.
kite
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Jan 2nd, 2013, 2:33pm

Uploading the Series 5 image, for posterity.

J. D. Thyme
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Jan 2nd, 2013, 3:44pm

Iiiinteresting. My Moody was blue...
kite
Re: Gumball machine ducks, complete (?) list Sept.    posted on Jan 2nd, 2013, 4:06pm

Quote from J. D. Thyme on Jan 2nd, 2013, 3:44pm:
Iiiinteresting. My Moody was blue...

It'll turn white if you get it warm enough!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3