Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > Hi all!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Hi all! (Read 394 times)
Yukiko
Hi all!    posted on Jul 9th, 2011, 6:24pm

Hey, my name is Asha and I'm 20 years old. The start of my collection was kind of accidental and I didn't intend to start collecting rubber ducks at all... I bought a bunch of little duckies to do some photoshoots with. But those little guys got me so hooked and before I knew it I was completely addicted...
I'm still learning about all the brands and duckies that are around. But that's okay, because it's actually a lot of fun to do. Wink

I'm from the Netherlands by the way. I'm looking forward to meet some fellow duck collectors, especially some from my own country as well. Tongue

(I hope I posted it in the right forum ... This was the only forum with some other introduction topics in it.)
Doc_Quack
Re: Hi all!    posted on Sep 11th, 2011, 11:28am

You might wanna try the part of the site for 18 years and up, but if you think of yourself as a "Young Duck", try the other "young duck" forum.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1