Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 
Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town! (Read 3763 times)
leduck
Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!    posted on May 18th, 2011, 11:21pm

Duckfest 2011 at the home of the Guinness World Record Rubber Duck collection is coming up. There will be games, trading, and many quacky discussions.
Please let us know if you are planning to attend, so we can get our ducks in a row.

Many thanks to Fletch for his brilliant Duckfest logo design!
GreyDuck
Re: Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!    posted on May 19th, 2011, 1:53pm

If I thought I could afford the trip north... sigh...
digicolleen
Re: Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!    posted on Jun 4th, 2011, 1:22am

Duckfest is a little over a month away! Who else here on Duckplanet is going besides me, my husaband, and Squeakybeaks?
MonkeyDuck
Re: Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!    posted on Jun 4th, 2011, 5:03pm

I wish I could make it but I can't afford the flight over the Atlantic (and across the country). Next time its on the East Coast, I will be there. Smiley
Perhaps next year we could have a European Duckfest? Smiley Wink  
Have fun!
digicolleen
Re: Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!    posted on Jun 4th, 2011, 5:24pm

That would actually be fun. Duckfest Amsterdam  Wink Hee.
fishbone
Re: Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!    posted on Jun 4th, 2011, 5:31pm

I volunteer hosting the first British duckfest!
MonkeyDuck
Re: Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!    posted on Jun 4th, 2011, 5:56pm

Quote from fishbone on Jun 4th, 2011, 5:31pm:
I volunteer hosting the first British duckfest!

Awesome Fishbone!!

I know of a Free Hire function room in a pub in London. So London is an option too.

GreyDuck
Re: Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!    posted on Jun 8th, 2011, 1:48pm

Basically, unless someone is driving up from the Portland area, I'm pretty much toast. I don't drive, which means I'd be on the bus or train, which still leaves me downtown Seattle trying to get anywhere (I haven't been impressed by Metro, ya know?).
anissa
Re: Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!    posted on Jun 9th, 2011, 12:41pm

i want to come to ... but i live in belguim.. thats far far away Cheesy but i will be thinking off you all that day ... Smiley
anissa
Re: Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!    posted on Jun 9th, 2011, 12:42pm

Quote from digicolleen on Jun 4th, 2011, 5:24pm:
That would actually be fun. Duckfest Amsterdam  Wink Hee.

thats a good idea !!!!!!  

lang leve nederland !!!!!
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!    posted on Jul 4th, 2011, 2:09pm

i wish i could go Sad ... are you gonna sell or have any contests for any "duckplanet 2011" ducks??
fishbone
Re: Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!    posted on Jul 4th, 2011, 7:28pm

Same here, would love to buy a 2011 duckfest duck
Duckaru
Re: Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!    posted on Jul 8th, 2011, 2:55pm

My apologies, I completely lost touch with Duckplanet and missed the memo on the Duckfest! (Blame it on Facebook, dang them) Not that I could come, but I like to feel the growing excitement as it nears. Have much fun, everyone! I will be following via Duckfest, and will squeak a ducky in your honor at noon.
digicolleen
Re: Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!    posted on Jul 8th, 2011, 5:17pm

Alas, I will not be there either. Flights from NYC to Seattle for my husband and I are ridiculous right now. I'll be squeakin' a duckie at noon, too Wink Please take lots of pictures!!!!! Have fun you guys!
dutchducky
Re: Reminder: Duckfest 2011 is coming to town!    posted on Jul 9th, 2011, 6:53am

Happy Duckfest today, have fun  Smiley !!!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2