Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck (Read 1042 times)
Nikkiwayne01
selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck    posted on Feb 28th, 2011, 2:38pm

Hi,

My ducks are fed up with seeing the inside of my wardrobe and are all boxed. Thought i would tell people who i know will love them. what im selling are.
fashion duck, yupee duck, dizzy duck, trooper duck, pride duck, racer duck 36, hot rod duck, super star duck, darling duck, holiday duck, daisy duck, triple choc duck, rock duck, dotty duck, minimilist duck, patriot duck, peace duck, gi duck, disco duck,punk duck, after dark duck,king duck,

i also have a couple of cancer research ducks inc, betty, twiggy and barbar hulanicki

lastly i also have the sought after super duck in its box and the luxury duck (also known as the louis vuitton) duck in perfect condition only sign of wear is the ticket around his neck is faded.

if anyone interested or want photos then you can email me at nikkigreenwell@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
sweetmelissa
Re: selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck    posted on Feb 28th, 2011, 5:02pm

I would be interested in buying your louis vuitton
Nikkiwayne01
Re: selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck    posted on Feb 28th, 2011, 5:10pm

Hi,  
im just charging up the camera so i can download a photo. Where abouts are you and what were you thinking you would like to pay for it?
ta nikki
sweetmelissa
Re: selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck    posted on Feb 28th, 2011, 7:06pm

send me an email. yellowbutterfly911@yahoo.com
Roxybabe3
Re: selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck    posted on Feb 28th, 2011, 7:33pm

Nikkiwayne01,  
How much do you want for the cancer research ducks, punk duck, and triple choc duck? You can email me at duckybabe3@yahoo.com
MonkeyDuck
Re: selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck    posted on Mar 1st, 2011, 8:00am

I would be interested in your 'After Dark' & 'Hot Rod' duck. How much would you like for them?

I see co.uk in your email - does this mean you are in the UK? (this isn't always the case; that is why I asked) (btw - I am in the UK)

Nikkiwayne01
Re: selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck    posted on Mar 1st, 2011, 8:13am

Hi
yes I'm in the uk, I've just started to get some on eBay with pics, if you want to look I've put hot rod on for 10 plus 2 postage, but I could do you the 2 for 15? Hot rod is immaculate ( glow in dark isn't on there yet but will be tonight)
ta nikki
Nikkiwayne01
Re: selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck    posted on Mar 1st, 2011, 8:22am

Forgot to add, I have only got as far as getting the 2002,2003 range on eBay as yet if anyone wants any other photo feel free to email me or make offer. Superduck is still here!
Ta nikki
fishbone
Re: selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck    posted on Mar 1st, 2011, 8:26am

Nikkiwayne01
Re: selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck    posted on Mar 1st, 2011, 8:32am

It is, there are still 17 to go on which will all be the 5/6pound ones,  hope that makes sence
ta nikki
Duck_Rock
Re: selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck    posted on Mar 2nd, 2011, 10:52am

I would be interested in the Luxury & Super Ducks.
Nikkiwayne01
Re: selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck    posted on Mar 2nd, 2011, 10:58am

Hi,
I still have both at the mo, where abouts do you live? You can email me on nikkigreenwell@yahoo.co.uk
ta nikki
Jollydolly
Re: selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck    posted on Jul 29th, 2011, 1:51am

Hi, have you still got minimalist and holiday ducks? I really want these!!! Let me know. (I did want hot rod too but take it this has definitely gone)
isabelledc
Re: selling ducks inc superduck and luxury duck    posted on Mar 8th, 2012, 10:53am

are there still some ducks left?

greetings
Isabelle
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1