Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duckplanet.com's Fan Forum > Please keep threads on topic
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duckplanet.com's Fan Forum Duckplanet.com's Fan Forum Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Please keep threads on topic (Read 914 times)
kite
Please keep threads on topic    posted on Feb 16th, 2011, 9:15pm

I'm glad the board is busy and people are having fun, but please try to keep threads vaguely on topic.  If you want to talk about something different, start a new post with a relevant title.  I've been as guilty as anyone of wandering off on a tangent, but it's getting a bit chaotic around here.  It's hard to find information when you click on a title that looks relevant only to find that the discussion long ago digressed into something else entirely.  Worse, if the digression is really interesting, it's now got a misleading title that will keep people from finding it in the future Smiley.  I understand that sometimes threads about finding particular ducks will segue into requests and offers, but if you want to talk about a different duck entirely -- start a new thread!  They don't cost anything.  

Thanks for your attention.  Carry on  Wink.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duckplanet.com's Fan Forum Duckplanet.com's Fan Forum Help Help Search Search Pages: 1