Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends > Gold bud duck
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3 
Gold bud duck (Read 3222 times)
duck_fiend
Re: Gold bud duck    posted on Feb 15th, 2011, 7:29am

although i do have a sugar factory duck from last year when we took a little 2 day vaca...we might go again this year and ill have to pick up some extras
sweetmelissa
Re: Gold bud duck    posted on Feb 15th, 2011, 11:45am

lol no I had to let it go. I was so bummed. But it got ridicously high. I figured another one will come along. I had never even heard of the sugar factory until I saw the duck in your collection. We definately seem to have the same taste in ducks lol.
duck_fiend
Re: Gold bud duck    posted on Feb 16th, 2011, 5:30am

oh congrats on the 5 star lol...ya i get allot of stuff from my job so we take vaca's alot, last year we went to vegas for free, this year we may go to lynchburg, ten... but if we do go to vegas ill pick up a couple of the sugar factory ones...ya the celebri one was ridiculously high
duck_fiend
Re: Gold bud duck    posted on Feb 16th, 2011, 11:17am

check this guy out

sweetmelissa
Re: Gold bud duck    posted on Feb 16th, 2011, 11:41am

Where did you find that one? I love the way he is smiling. Did you say you guys might be going to tennessee? You'll have to stop by Ohio and visit me and doddie
duck_fiend
Re: Gold bud duck    posted on Feb 16th, 2011, 9:26pm

off of uk ebay...they shipped and sold him to me for $12,,,i couldnt believe it... ya we havent decided yet where we r going, i want to go to the jack daniels factory (i love ducks, vincent van gogh, and jack daniels) to get some cool collectables, but we will prob just go to vegas again, its a quick 2 hour flight there and back so we can leave wednesday moring and be back friday night for work
SRT
Re: Gold bud duck    posted on Apr 11th, 2011, 7:48pm

Does anyone know when the gold duck comes out and how I can get one? I really want it.
fishbone
Re: Gold bud duck    posted on Apr 11th, 2011, 8:06pm

kite
Re: Gold bud duck    posted on Apr 11th, 2011, 10:31pm

I'm kind of relieved it's not really rubber/vinyl, so I won't be tempted!
SRT
Re: Gold bud duck    posted on Apr 11th, 2011, 11:45pm

Are you sure that it's not just the money box and is really the limited edition gold one?
kite
Re: Gold bud duck    posted on Apr 12th, 2011, 12:05am

Duckshop's reputable, and that's what they say it is.  I don't think there's any reason to doubt it.
SRT
Re: Gold bud duck    posted on Apr 12th, 2011, 1:48am

Okay. Thanks so much!
fishbone
Re: Gold bud duck    posted on Apr 12th, 2011, 8:11am

Quote from kite on Apr 11th, 2011, 10:31pm:
I'm kind of relieved it's not really rubber/vinyl, so I won't be tempted!

Me too. Although still considering getting it as a birthday for a gold anniversary.
clipsy
Re: Gold bud duck    posted on Apr 19th, 2011, 9:34am

the duck is sold out on duckshop right now.

time to check ebay some time for some of them.
fishbone
Re: Gold bud duck    posted on Apr 19th, 2011, 9:59am

Wouldn't have thought there were many in stock to start with.
I assume JustDucks.co.uk will stock few soon.

Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3