Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > New here and ducks are awesome!!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
New here and ducks are awesome!! (Read 803 times)
DeacDuck
New here and ducks are awesome!!    posted on Feb 5th, 2011, 11:55pm

Hi! I'm new here and of course I collect ducks! I have bout 156, but I'm not sure. I'm so surprised that there are duck collectors like me around this blue marble we live on! Ducks are awesome. If I ever ee a duck at any store, I HAVE to have it!  Smiley
Livducks
Re: New here and ducks are awesome!!    posted on Feb 6th, 2011, 1:20am

Welcome! Same here, if I see a duck for sale, I absolutely need it  Wink
doddie
Re: New here and ducks are awesome!!    posted on Feb 6th, 2011, 8:51pm

welcome to duckplanet deac
Doc_Quack
Re: New here and ducks are awesome!!    posted on Sep 11th, 2011, 11:31am

I'm saving up to buy EVERY duck on www.orientaltrading.com, they have a great selection. The only bad thing about their ducks is they don't float upright. BUT that's why I started putting my ducks on sponges and racing them across water and it turned out to be really fun! Also: anyone know if the ducks on www.identity-links.com float? Or if you can get them cheaper other places?
darlingducklet
Re: New here and ducks are awesome!!    posted on Jul 7th, 2013, 7:20am

We have a Duck run once a year here in Nevada City, California and it is amazing to see those thousands of yellow ducks racing down the Deer Creek.  So dang cute!!!!!! Tongue Tongue
pteroducktyl
Re: New here and ducks are awesome!!    posted on Nov 14th, 2013, 12:53am

Welcome! I was just as amazed as you were.  Smiley
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1