Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends > Ringmaster
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Ringmaster (Read 697 times)
digicolleen
Ringmaster    posted on Jan 28th, 2011, 4:46am

Hello-I'm not sure if anyone is still looking for the Ringmaster Bud, but I just bought one on Ebay and the seller has more of them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bud-Luxury-Rubber-Duck-RING-MASTER-/360338450677?pt=LH_Defau ltDomain_15&hash=item53e5d868f5

I ended up paying  $20 for it, but it seems to be one of the hard to find ones and I have a few picture ideas for it so I got it.
fishbone
Re: Ringmaster    posted on Jan 28th, 2011, 10:47am

I bought him off the Aussie eBay - as well as the surfer one which is Australia only edition
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Bud-Luxury-Rubber-Duck-OZ-SURFER-/360336587731?pt=LH_Defa ultDomain_15&hash=item53e5bbfbd3
digicolleen
Re: Ringmaster    posted on Jan 28th, 2011, 6:08pm

That one is cute also. That's how I got that Angel Bud, as well. Got it off a seller in Australia (about 4 years ago).
fishbone
Re: Ringmaster    posted on Jan 28th, 2011, 7:01pm

ahh, my precious  Roll Eyes
The original Angel was an Aussie edition as well
duck_fiend
Re: Ringmaster    posted on Feb 3rd, 2011, 3:31am

IS OUTBACK A HARD BUD TO FINDHuh
digicolleen
Re: Ringmaster    posted on Feb 3rd, 2011, 5:05am

It's "retired" so I'm guessing so. I saw the duck on Pricehot if you were looking to snatch one up.
duck_fiend
Re: Ringmaster    posted on Feb 3rd, 2011, 5:48am

ya i ordered it and they said it was out and i got a refund  cry
digicolleen
Re: Ringmaster    posted on Feb 3rd, 2011, 6:16pm

Sounds about right. I've had some trouble with Pricehot in the past. I usually just order ducks from Just Ducks or Duckshop now. I can't say enough good things about those two shops. I'll keep my eyes open for the duck. If I come across one, I'll let ya know Smiley
duck_fiend
Re: Ringmaster    posted on Feb 3rd, 2011, 11:03pm

cool i just thought he was a neat duck, i spent some time in sydney and canaberra falls...i actually got arrested at the opera house lol, i was skateboarding and they pick me up for violating the policies there i guess...i fought in sydney and when the tournament was over i stay an extra day and visited...so i thought the outback duck would be cool for the memories
digicolleen
Re: Ringmaster    posted on Feb 4th, 2011, 5:46pm

Ahaha-funny story. You know there's also an Aussie Bud duck with the Aussie flag on it. Looks like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LUXURY-9cm-Rubber-Duck-AUSSIE-Clear-Gift-Box-BUD-New-/380231 026247?pt=AU_Bath_Shower&hash=item5887890647

duck_fiend
Re: Ringmaster    posted on Feb 4th, 2011, 8:04pm

oh he is very nice as well...so many ducks to collect still lol
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1