Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends > More New Buds
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3 
More New Buds (Read 2350 times)
digicolleen
More New Buds    posted on Jan 21st, 2011, 7:21pm

I just on facebook and saw that Duckshop had posted pics of the new Bud's that are coming out! OMGosh  Shocked Tongue They are soooooo cool. You guys have to see this. There's a "Security" duck and a "mobster" duck and some others. Hope this link works. If not maybe Bernfried from Duckshop can post pics!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=327791&id=301488705085
dutchducky
Re: More New Buds    posted on Jan 21st, 2011, 8:16pm

They're awesome! Here's the link to the Bud-Website for more pics:

http://www.budproduct.com/collections/paparazzi/
digicolleen
Re: More New Buds    posted on Jan 21st, 2011, 8:33pm

There they are! It's a paparazzi duck (not a mobster-haha). Thanks dutchducky.
sweetmelissa
Re: More New Buds    posted on Jan 21st, 2011, 9:40pm

Oh that gold duck!! Those are awesome. The ducks keep coming out so fast, I can hardly keep up with them all lol
fishbone
Re: More New Buds    posted on Jan 22nd, 2011, 10:43am

ahhh, the rock star and the queen are brilliant!
duck_fiend
Re: More New Buds    posted on Jan 22nd, 2011, 11:46am

i  like the security duck the best...i wish i knew where a shop that sold buds were at...
sweetmelissa
Re: More New Buds    posted on Jan 22nd, 2011, 12:38pm

I'm actually lucky enough to have a shop that does sell buds. I can't wait til they get these ones in. She never did get the biker from the last set though. I have to find him on ebay I suppose.
duck_fiend
Re: More New Buds    posted on Jan 23rd, 2011, 11:32am

oh man...how much do they sell forHuh maybe you could let me know if and when u get them and if they are cheaper then the website then i could send you some money to get them for meHuh if it wouldnt be too much of a hassle...id really love the security one, it looks like me when i used to be a bouncer and private security lol...except im not dark, or a rubber duck  Tongue
sweetmelissa
Re: More New Buds    posted on Jan 23rd, 2011, 1:13pm

They sell for $9.99. Not sure if that's higher than their website or not really. But it's so nice to be able to just go buy them at the store. No shipping charges, no waiting for them to arrive. She used to do celebriducks for the same price, but for some reason she decided to stop carrying them. And the best part of all is, she has my number and she calls me when she gets new ducks in. I can't wait til she gets these ones. That gold duck really grabbed my attention.
duck_fiend
Re: More New Buds    posted on Jan 23rd, 2011, 10:21pm

that wowuld be nice....i used to have a store called wishing well, and they carried otc's and celebriducks...but they went out of buisness...its was lame bc the otc's were only 39 cents a piece...and now i usually spend 5 dollars a set
fishbone
Re: More New Buds    posted on Feb 9th, 2011, 11:02am

Just pre ordered all new ones off JustDucks!
http://justducks.co.uk/Bud2011.htm
duck_fiend
Re: More New Buds    posted on Feb 9th, 2011, 9:09pm

hahaha thought u said you had no more room for new ones!!! Wink
fishbone
Re: More New Buds    posted on Feb 9th, 2011, 9:38pm

I don't. it doesn't mean I wasn't gonna get new ones though Wink
duck_fiend
Re: More New Buds    posted on Feb 10th, 2011, 12:17am

haha fishbone my friend you are a true collector  Tongue
Giveaduck
Re: More New Buds    posted on Feb 10th, 2011, 8:22pm

giveaduck.com will be selling these for 6.50 per duck with only 1.50 delivery Smiley ours are being delivered tomorow and should be with us mid next week.
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3