Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends > my new bud collection
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
my new bud collection (Read 2269 times)
duck_fiend
my new bud collection    posted on Nov 23rd, 2010, 9:26am

i just got these today i dont have very many bud ducks...maybe 2 or 3 so i am very excited to get these...and the quakers i dont know too much about them but i love the sue duko duck
sweetmelissa
Re: my new bud collection    posted on Nov 23rd, 2010, 11:59am

Oh I love those china ducks. I live near a bud store, but I've never seen those. Did you buy them online?
dutchducky
Re: my new bud collection    posted on Nov 23rd, 2010, 2:20pm

They're limited edition ducks and exlusively sold by Justducks UK,  

see http://www.justducks.co.uk/BudSets.htm and scroll down
duck_fiend
Re: my new bud collection    posted on Nov 23rd, 2010, 6:53pm

ya i got them off ebay...for very cheap...i was kinda worried bc i only paid 25 dollars for everything in the pic, but they r all real and not crappy or damaged...thanks for the info...i have mostly bbw, wm, otc, rubbas, devil duckies, and target and walmart ducks...so im learning about bud ducks now...i just saw the mozart duck to he is cool i have to get him
sweetmelissa
Re: my new bud collection    posted on Nov 23rd, 2010, 7:21pm

Thanks for the info dutchducky. I really like that china set.

Duckfiend, you sure got lucky getting all those for $25. That's an incredible price for so many.
duck_fiend
Re: my new bud collection    posted on Jan 30th, 2011, 9:52am

hey dutchy or fishbone...or anyone, can you tell me the difference between luxury ducks and deluxeHuh the seem the same size and everything
fishbone
Re: my new bud collection    posted on Jan 30th, 2011, 10:30am

Deluxe ducks got a square on their chest - these were the first edition of BUD ducks
Luxury ducks got the famous U on their chest
But both are indeed the same size and all
duck_fiend
Re: my new bud collection    posted on Jan 30th, 2011, 8:41pm

Shocked ... wow i cant believe ive never noticed that lol... like i said im new to buds...i only had one when i joined the planet, now i have close to 40 i think
duck_fiend
Re: my new bud collection    posted on Feb 2nd, 2011, 7:55am

fishbone do you have a paypal accountHuh
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: my new bud collection    posted on Aug 30th, 2011, 10:43pm

melissa... theres a bud store by youHuh!?!
sweetmelissa
Re: my new bud collection    posted on Aug 30th, 2011, 11:25pm

Yeah, it's about a 50 min drive from me. The only problem is she is soooo slow at getting in new ones. She finally got the last set in, but she never got the queen or the punk. I'm still waiting for those. She mostly sells the buds, but she does  some celebriducks, munchkins and schylling also.
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: my new bud collection    posted on Sep 8th, 2011, 10:21pm

youre lucky melissa!!!  

chad... where did you get sue duckuHuh!?!  where ive ordered from is sold out!  i want sue ducku!  i think shes so cute!
duck_fiend
Re: my new bud collection    posted on Sep 15th, 2011, 8:17am

off ebay...i might have a duplicate i got in a big box, but i think i already traded it out...i have more duplicates then most people have ducks lol
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: my new bud collection    posted on Sep 15th, 2011, 10:42pm

i finally ordered it... got a good deal on ebay!  thanks so much.  i think sue ducku is one of the coolest ducks ive seen!
laila
Re: my new bud collection    posted on May 2nd, 2013, 7:50pm

fishbone-
Thank you for that bit of information.
I was aware of the difference but not the why of it.  
Is there any place that my have the "rules" the product line goes by or general need good to know stuff for collectors?
Again,
Thank You!
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1