Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends > Re: Distributor of Bud Ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Re: Distributor of Bud Ducks (Read 1230 times)
fishbone
Re: Distributor of Bud Ducks    posted on Oct 4th, 2010, 7:47am

Hi, have you tried here?
http://www.budproduct.com/become-a-retailer

good luck
RaskaJan
Re: Distributor of Bud Ducks    posted on Oct 4th, 2010, 11:35am

Thank for answer.
Yes, I tried it. I wrote 3 mails, but they donīt answer me.
denhermans
Re: Distributor of Bud Ducks    posted on Oct 5th, 2010, 6:08pm

Hello,

I don't think that's a big surprise to us. I also tried to contact them several times but they never replied. And I think other peoples tried to contact them too, and never heard anything back.

Maybe you can ask a fellow BUD duckshop owner how he laid contacts with BUD...

Friendly greets, denhermans
sarahw
Re: Distributor of Bud Ducks    posted on Nov 19th, 2010, 12:09pm

That's because they don't care!! GET IT??!!
fishbone
Re: Distributor of Bud Ducks    posted on Nov 19th, 2010, 2:25pm

Point is - we keep ignoring your pointless messages, yet you don't seem to get it either..
sweetmelissa
Re: Distributor of Bud Ducks    posted on Nov 20th, 2010, 3:11pm

I wonder why she even bothers wasting her time. No one cares about her anti bud rants. Makes me want to go buy more lol.
sweetmelissa
Re: Distributor of Bud Ducks    posted on Nov 24th, 2010, 3:42pm

Sarah you need to grow up. No one on here obviously cares about your opinions. Does it look like anyone is listening to you? You must be a bitter ex employee that just can't let it go. When I hear about someone who actually dies of cancer from a bud duck, I'll take your rants seriously. Until then, you may as well give it up. And you should be ashamed of yourself, you know children get on here and read.
duck_fiend
Re: Distributor of Bud Ducks    posted on Nov 24th, 2010, 9:08pm

wow...thats mature sarah...i dont even know what u guys are talking about but im sure most of us didnt come here to read profanity or be made fun of, especially by someone who obviously has problems in there own life and have noone to talk to so u ruin a great websit by ranting and raving here!!! instead of complaining why dont u do something nhelpful...instead of spending money on new ducks why dont u donate all your money to cancer research and and....and only then will anybody give 2 thoughts to your little tantrums!!!  
have a blessed day
sweetmelissa
Re: Distributor of Bud Ducks    posted on Nov 24th, 2010, 9:29pm

Duck fiend, Sarah gets on here every few months and leaves these anti bud rants about how they use metallic paint that cause cancer, and how they copy all their designs. I don't think she really collects ducks. I think she's probably an ex employee with a grudge. But obviously, she's not stopping anyone from buying buds. Like I said, it makes me just want to buy more. I guess I'll take the cancer risk lol
kite
Re: Distributor of Bud Ducks    posted on Nov 24th, 2010, 9:43pm

The particularly offensive post has been removed.  Sorry, everyone.
duck_fiend
Re: Distributor of Bud Ducks    posted on Nov 24th, 2010, 10:03pm

lol...how lame...she most certainly doesnt collect ducks....i just went back and read some of her post....all the time she spends ranting she could be out collecting...thank u kite for removing her post...im a male bartender who was in the navy, im covered in tattoos and used to fight for a living, and i wouldnt even post sush a lewd comment such as she did...she should really be taken off the planet...u know as much time as we spend talking about her tho, she probably enjoys it...like i said some people have noone else to listen so they start fights just to be the center of attention....i for one will not waste another second of my sweet time or life thinking or talking her name...lol she shall now be reffered to as the one we dont speak of hahaha
sweetmelissa
Re: Distributor of Bud Ducks    posted on Nov 24th, 2010, 11:20pm

lol. She is lame. But trust me, the one we don't speak of, she will be  back. Ranting and raving
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1