Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Other Interests and Chit Chat > Bubble bath Halloween costume with duck
Register to Reply Register to Reply Other Interests and Chit Chat Other Interests and Chit Chat Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Bubble bath Halloween costume with duck (Read 3026 times)
Livducks
Bubble bath Halloween costume with duck    posted on Aug 28th, 2010, 7:35pm

I just found this picture on my computer. This is a homemade Halloween costume my mom made for me in second grade. I don't know what gave her the idea, but I was very happy to have a costume that involved a rubber ducky.  

It's no use to blur out my face in this picture; I don't look like that anymore anyway.  Wink
sweetmelissa
Re: Bubble bath Halloween costume with duck    posted on Aug 28th, 2010, 8:17pm

That's such a cute costume liv. Your mom did a great job on it.
dutchducky
Re: Bubble bath Halloween costume with duck    posted on Aug 29th, 2010, 1:31pm

What a funny costume idea  Smiley !
Livducks
Re: Bubble bath Halloween costume with duck    posted on Aug 30th, 2010, 1:55am

Thanks guys. My mom has made me quite a few unique costumes over the years, a few of them were a sandwich, a barbie doll in a box, and a bag of m&ms.  Smiley

(m&ms were by far my favorite because it was only felt and I could actually sit down  Wink )
postcardgirl
Re: Bubble bath Halloween costume with duck    posted on Sep 15th, 2010, 11:22am

Ha!  My 9 year old wants to be a slice of pizza this year!   Shocked  I keep telling her she won't be able to sit down, but she insists!

I need your mom to help me make it!
Livducks
Re: Bubble bath Halloween costume with duck    posted on Sep 15th, 2010, 8:36pm

lol, my mom's already pretty pinned down with my brother's costume!   Wink You can have the bubble bath though, it's on its way out. Tongue

Pizza sounds like a great costume though, I'm sure it will turn out cool. Easier to sit down in than a bottomless plastic ring!

lexiluckyducky
Re: Bubble bath Halloween costume with duck    posted on Oct 30th, 2011, 10:08pm

if you liked the idea of having a rubber duck in the costume with you, why didnt you just go as a rubber duck? lolz Tongue or you could have been a giant rubber duck in a bathtub.  Tongue
Register to Reply Register to Reply Other Interests and Chit Chat Other Interests and Chit Chat Help Help Search Search Pages: 1