Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Other Interests and Chit Chat > Duck cake topper
Register to Reply Register to Reply Other Interests and Chit Chat Other Interests and Chit Chat Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Duck cake topper (Read 723 times)
mrquackers
Duck cake topper    posted on Aug 7th, 2010, 8:42pm

I was at Wal-Mart, in the bakery section, and saw this plastic duck on top of a cake.  So I bought a set, thinking it would make a nice ice cream dish.  Well, it turns out there is a warning on the bottom that states:  'Hand wash only.  Do not heat.  Do not place in microwave.  Recommended for dry snacks only.'  So much for my ice cream dish.  It does make a neat candy dish.  

Price (without cake):  $3.60  
Manufacturer: DecoPac
Web site:  Decopac.com  (don't know if they sell to the public)

Livducks
Re: Duck cake topper    posted on Aug 8th, 2010, 1:32am

I need one of those. I also now have a sudden urge for some strawberry-peanut butter M&Ms.  Wink
mrquackers
Re: Duck cake topper    posted on Aug 8th, 2010, 12:55pm

Hope you can get some of those M&M's, they're sold out back here.  (I got a stash, and you aint getting any.   cry )
Livducks
Re: Duck cake topper    posted on Aug 8th, 2010, 2:18pm

I don't need any of your stash, I've got a medium size bag of my own.  Tongue
mrquackers
Re: Duck cake topper    posted on Aug 9th, 2010, 7:32pm

ONLY ONE!!!

We've got addicted to these right after they came out (last October??).   Haven't had anything else in the candy dish since then.  Got about ten bags in the deep freeze.
Livducks
Re: Duck cake topper    posted on Aug 10th, 2010, 12:33am

They used to be my favorite, but then the pretzel ones came out... Those are my favorite now. (This is getting very off-topic  Wink)
mrquackers
Re: Duck cake topper    posted on Aug 10th, 2010, 5:14am

Who cares if it's off topic?  Speak, OK TYPE, now or forever hold your keyboard.

HMMM, no answer.  

Are the prezel any good?  I haven't tried them.  I've tried the cherry ones lately, but went back to the strawberry/peanut butter.
Livducks
Re: Duck cake topper    posted on Aug 11th, 2010, 9:40pm

Okay, as long as you don't mind me starting an m&m conversation in your post. The pretzels ones are delicious, they're all we'be been buying lately. And  
I actually think they're a little better for you,which is good if you're eating a lot like we do. Smiley anyway it's really hard to type on my dads phone so I'm going to stop now.Wink
mrquackers
Re: Duck cake topper    posted on Aug 13th, 2010, 5:25am

Just tried the coconut ones.  While OK, I still prefer the s/pb.
I thought the coconuts had some cute decorations - most had the big M on them, but every now and then one of the M's would go on vacation and set under a palm tree.
Livducks
Re: Duck cake topper    posted on Aug 13th, 2010, 3:21pm

I didn't like the coconut ones at all. I bought them as soon as they came out but I was disappointed. But a while ago (maybe a few years?) they came out with limited edition Razzberry ones, and they were really good. And the cherry ones too.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Other Interests and Chit Chat Other Interests and Chit Chat Help Help Search Search Pages: 1