Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > Hotel Ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  8
Hotel Ducks (Read 7535 times)
duck_fiend
Re: Hotel Ducks    posted on Dec 12th, 2011, 8:41pm

i love that plastic duck so if you wanna part with it for xmas ill give it a good home...just a thought...i have a red and yellow and black one to match that...the triton hotel in frisco has allot of hotel ducks, but they are 9 bucks apiece, very pricey
fishbone
Re: Hotel Ducks    posted on Dec 12th, 2011, 9:42pm

Quote from duck_fiend on Dec 12th, 2011, 8:41pm:
the triton hotel in frisco has allot of hotel ducks, but they are 9 bucks apiece, very pricey

How do you get these ducks - do they sell them in the local hotel shop?
duck_fiend
Re: Hotel Ducks    posted on Dec 13th, 2011, 2:11am

no they put them on pillows for guest...but i just go in and ask to purchase them, jenn's sister lives in frisco so she goes once in awhile and gets them for me, ill post some pics when i get home, im hoping to go at the end of the mobnths...last time i went for my bday and the manager who hands them out was gone that day so i didnt get any...ill for sure get you some tho fishbone i had already planned on that for you anyways!!!
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Hotel Ducks    posted on Dec 13th, 2011, 2:23am

ive been asking you from a triton duck for awhile!!!! :-P
fishbone
Re: Hotel Ducks    posted on Dec 13th, 2011, 8:44am

Quote from duck_fiend on Dec 13th, 2011, 2:11am:
...ill for sure get you some tho fishbone i had already planned on that for you anyways!!!

YAY! Thank you Smiley
duck_fiend
Re: Hotel Ducks    posted on Dec 13th, 2011, 9:43am

of course fishbone...and kelly i showed you the one i got for you and you said you already had one like it...the green recycle shirt duckie
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Hotel Ducks    posted on Dec 13th, 2011, 8:33pm

Not meeee. I don't have anything like that! Must be one of your other girls!
duck_fiend
Re: Hotel Ducks    posted on Dec 14th, 2011, 12:30am

Roll Eyes ... i know for a fact the last time you asked for half of my collection and i sent you the 15lbs box of ducks, that he was in the pictures you chose from and you said NO I HAVE ONE LIKE HIM...other girls haha...anyways ill see if i still have him when i get home
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Hotel Ducks    posted on Dec 14th, 2011, 2:43am

Noooooooooooo I don't have that! I told you I have the nesting duck with the green bib!
duck_fiend
Re: Hotel Ducks    posted on Dec 14th, 2011, 11:56am

ok  Roll Eyes ... anyways i cant find it, ill be making a plea to have my sis in law to make a trip for me, ill keep you both informed lol
sweetmelissa
Re: Hotel Ducks    posted on Dec 22nd, 2011, 11:53am

ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Hotel Ducks    posted on Dec 22nd, 2011, 7:51pm

Ohhh la la. Your boomtown duck is so much cuter than mine Smiley
duck_fiend
Re: Hotel Ducks    posted on Dec 23rd, 2011, 7:05pm

i want to go to this boom town...ive seen quite a few ducks come from this hotel
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Hotel Ducks    posted on Dec 24th, 2011, 3:22am

yup, this is the 4th ive seen!
sweetmelissa
Re: Hotel Ducks    posted on Dec 30th, 2011, 7:05pm

New Hilton duck

Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  8