Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > Re: duck alert garanimals
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 
Re: duck alert garanimals (Read 1944 times)
Livducks
Re: duck alert garanimals    posted on Jun 11th, 2010, 2:02pm

I believe there are already pics a few posts down.
sweetmelissa
Re: duck alert garanimals    posted on Jun 11th, 2010, 2:52pm

Yeah, mr quackers posted the duck alert a few days back. Livducks, did you find all 7 at your walmart? I got the 4 birthday ducks, but they didn't have the 3 solid colors.
Livducks
Re: duck alert garanimals    posted on Jun 12th, 2010, 1:35am

I'm disappointed to say that I didn't even get to Walmart yet.  cry  I've been so busy with everything that I didn't have the time. I'll let you know when I do get there though.
Livducks
Re: duck alert garanimals    posted on Jun 15th, 2010, 1:02am

Sweetmelissa - I also only found the birthday ducks, plus a few old Munchkin ones. Sorry I couldn't help you find the other ones at all.
sweetmelissa
Re: duck alert garanimals    posted on Jun 16th, 2010, 11:12am

Thanks for looking livducks. I thought with you being right across the border in PA, if your walmart had them i'd cruise over and grab them. At least we got the birthday ones!
Livducks
Re: duck alert garanimals    posted on Jul 2nd, 2010, 2:16am

Melissa - At my Walmart today I found some yellow solid ducks, but none of the other colors unfortunately. But just thought I'd let you know in case you would want the plain yellow ones.
sweetmelissa
Re: duck alert garanimals    posted on Jul 2nd, 2010, 2:22pm

Thanks livducks. My walmart got the blue one and the yellow one. never did get the pink one. If you see the pink one, let me know.
jbird76
Re: duck alert garanimals    posted on Jul 5th, 2010, 4:09am

the pink is hard to get only one to a case i had to go next town over to finaly get me a pink
sweetmelissa
Re: duck alert garanimals    posted on Jul 5th, 2010, 5:29am

Only one per case? Guess I won't be getting the pink one then.
jbird76
Re: duck alert garanimals    posted on Jul 11th, 2010, 6:01am

i can get you 1
sweetmelissa
Re: duck alert garanimals    posted on Jul 11th, 2010, 12:46pm

Thank you jbird! Thats very sweet of you.
sweetmelissa
Re: duck alert garanimals    posted on Jul 12th, 2010, 1:54am

My husband actually found the pink one for me today jbird. But thank you so much for the kind offer.
jbird76
Re: duck alert garanimals    posted on Jul 12th, 2010, 7:02am

welcome i try to help out collectors i got 6 walmarts with in driving distances of me
Livducks
Re: duck alert garanimals    posted on Jul 12th, 2010, 11:25pm

I'm not desperate for this pink one but if anyone has a spare would you be willing to sell?
sweetmelissa
Re: duck alert garanimals    posted on Jul 12th, 2010, 11:44pm

I'll go to walmart and see if they have any left liv. I'll send you one since you made me those cute little ducks. I still have your address
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2