Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Other Interests and Chit Chat > Hey! Read This and Click on this now please!!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Other Interests and Chit Chat Other Interests and Chit Chat Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Hey! Read This and Click on this now please!! (Read 940 times)
Georgie-Duckie
Hey! Read This and Click on this now please!!    posted on Feb 24th, 2010, 1:32am

Please go on this website for a cool comedy webshow!
  www.TheSteveShow.webs.com

Thanks!
Livducks
Re: Hey! Read This and Click on this now please!!    posted on Mar 12th, 2010, 11:03pm

Hi Georgie Duckie! I actually liked your show a lot after I clicked the link, you and your friend remind me of my BFF and me. We've made sooo many videos together but unfortunately the we're the only ones who have seen them. Anyway, I'll check back on your website soon. Bye!
~LivDucks   Wink
Georgie-Duckie
Re: Hey! Read This and Click on this now please!!    posted on Apr 26th, 2010, 12:16am

Hey, Thank you so Much! Cheesy  Tongue Wink Smiley  
By the way, look at my duck, his name is Yellow!
Georgie-Duckie
Re: Hey! Read This and Click on this now please!!    posted on Apr 26th, 2010, 12:16am

I posted a picture but I don't think it worked.
Livducks
Re: Hey! Read This and Click on this now please!!    posted on Apr 26th, 2010, 8:16pm

Oh well, I still don't know how to post a pic either, lol. Smiley
Register to Reply Register to Reply Other Interests and Chit Chat Other Interests and Chit Chat Help Help Search Search Pages: 1