Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky > Duckie prices
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Duckie prices (Read 705 times)
Whiteduck6
Duckie prices    posted on Feb 22nd, 2010, 1:49am

Hi everybody who is reading this, I am wondering if you know what the avarage prices for mini, medium, lanco, glow-in-the-dark, vintige, or celebriducks. If I have forgotten any important, please post their prices too! It is just that I don't earn much money  cry and am nine and don't buy duckies that often because I don't have that much money, as I explained before, and it would be really helpfull to just post the prices of the duckies you know of. Thanks a lot, it is really helpful you guys!
mrquackers
Re: Duckie prices    posted on Feb 22nd, 2010, 2:29pm

It is going to vary from store to store.  For example, one store i went over the weekend were selling OTC (Oriental Trading Company) ducks for $.59 and another that I seldom visit sells them for $.99.  The best bet would be to carry a pen and paper and make notes on who sells what  ducks for what price
Whiteduck6
Re: Duckie prices    posted on Feb 22nd, 2010, 4:27pm

That is a good idea, mrquackers! You are right, the prices vary, all I need to do is find a duckie pad of paper and a duckie pencil. . .  Tongue

Thanks!

Whiteduck6
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Help Help Search Search Pages: 1