Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky > Here comes my duckie collection!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Here comes my duckie collection! (Read 1003 times)
Whiteduck6
Here comes my duckie collection!    posted on Jan 23rd, 2010, 12:27am

Hi I will try to get my dad to post the pictures of my duckie collection online so be pateint! Even though I have about 80!  Shocked
Whiteduck6
Re: Here comes my duckie collection!    posted on Jan 26th, 2010, 1:13am

You know, now that I think about it, I won't be able to convince dad to take the picture. I'm really sorry you guys! cry
denhermans
Re: Here comes my duckie collection!    posted on Feb 8th, 2010, 1:35am

Hi whiteduck6,

why don't you give it a try and ask your dad? A 'no' you have and a 'yes' you can get!! Surely it doesn't take long to take some pictures of a collection and put them online. I'm sure he won't mind doing that for you if he has the time!

Firiendly greets, denhermans
Whiteduck6
Re: Here comes my duckie collection!    posted on Feb 12th, 2010, 4:51pm

Well, Denhermans, that sounds like a really good idea, it's just that he is really busy right now, but maybe I could find some time this afternoon. You'll be seen' duckies then!

Whiteduck6
Whiteduck6
Re: Here comes my duckie collection!    posted on Feb 13th, 2010, 6:05pm

Okay, guys, it's the moment you've all been waiting for. . . . Dad will take a picture of my duckies today! So later today, you will see a large photo of about 82 rubber duckies, squirters, squeakers, lanco, you name it! So be patient, for the duckies are coming to your computer!  Wink

Sorry for the long wait guys, I just couldn't find the time to do it, please forgive me, but now you will see them!

Whiteduck6
Whiteduck6
Re: Here comes my duckie collection!    posted on Feb 13th, 2010, 6:05pm

Did I mention Celebriducks?
Whiteduck6
Re: Here comes my duckie collection!    posted on Feb 13th, 2010, 7:09pm

Here is the collection:

dutchducky
Re: Here comes my duckie collection!    posted on Feb 18th, 2010, 7:20am

Wow whiteduck6, you've a wonderful collection  (and a wonderful daddy Wink too )!  Keep on collecting  Smiley
Livducks
Re: Here comes my duckie collection!    posted on Apr 21st, 2010, 5:09pm

I have that Pirate Donald Duck rubber duckie too - did you get yours at Disney World?
Whiteduck6
Re: Here comes my duckie collection!    posted on May 17th, 2010, 5:12pm

Well, Livducks, I didn't buy it, Mom and Dad bought it for me for Christmas. I also didn't buy it at disneyworld, I bouht it at Disneyland. Close, though.

Whiteduck6
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Help Help Search Search Pages: 1