Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky > If you have a duckie that isn't yellow click here!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
If you have a duckie that isn't yellow click here! (Read 1318 times)
Whiteduck6
If you have a duckie that isn't yellow click here!    posted on Jan 19th, 2010, 6:42pm

Hi well I want to see how many duckie collectors have duckies that aren't yellow like I have a blue duckie Shocked

Please respond!  

From Queen Whiteduck6 (I'm not really a Queen)
postcardgirl
Re: If you have a duckie that isn't yellow click h    posted on Jan 20th, 2010, 12:26pm

Now that I have so many yellow ducks, I generally only buy different colored now - I have over 50 different pink ones (my favorite)!
Whiteduck6
Re: If you have a duckie that isn't yellow click h    posted on Jan 20th, 2010, 5:01pm

Awesome, Postcardgirl! My little sister has a pink one, too, it has a little purple bonnet with yellow polka-dots and it has a little brown basket with three different colored eggs in it. It's an easter duckie.

Stay  Cool!

Whiteduck6
DeacDuck
Re: If you have a duckie that isn't yellow click h    posted on Feb 6th, 2011, 2:22am

I have blue ones, pink ones, red ones, orange ones, and every other color you can think of!
duckylove59
Re: If you have a duckie that isn't yellow click h    posted on Feb 28th, 2011, 4:24pm

i have a hell's angel/biker duck, a white duck with pink flowers on, a black emo/goth duck, 2 colour changing ducks (purple2pink+black2orange) and loads more! Roll Eyes
duckylove59
rubber_duckie_654
Re: If you have a duckie that isn't yellow click h    posted on Aug 10th, 2011, 3:15pm

i have a green duck and lots of other colors of duckies besides yellow Smiley
ducky10
Re: If you have a duckie that isn't yellow click h    posted on Aug 15th, 2011, 9:21pm

i have a pink, orange ,brown blue black n white red ,rhinestones Lots Tongue
Doc_Quack
Re: If you have a duckie that isn't yellow click h    posted on Sep 10th, 2011, 3:16pm

Hi! I'm new to this site. I have a breast cancer awareness duck, (light pink w/ dark ribbon) a brown and white spotted duck (like a cow) and a painted duck. (pink jacket, brown hair)
 The rest are fairly yellow.  Smiley  I'M CRAZY FOR DUCKS!!!  Tongue (all my ducks have names, jobs, and spouses, THAT'S how crazy I am)
Shaylan
Re: If you have a duckie that isn't yellow click h    posted on Oct 8th, 2012, 3:15am

I dooooo
pteroducktyl
Re: If you have a duckie that isn't yellow click h    posted on May 22nd, 2013, 12:16am

tons and tons of them Cool
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Help Help Search Search Pages: 1