Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Other Interests and Chit Chat > Anyone on facebook?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Other Interests and Chit Chat Other Interests and Chit Chat Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Anyone on facebook? (Read 768 times)
Georgie-Duckie
Anyone on facebook?    posted on Jan 7th, 2010, 2:51am

Just wondering if any one was on face book...we can be face book friends as well as duck collecting friends!!!

Thanks,

Georgie-duckie ( Alyssa Pole...hat is my face book name.)
DarkWing_Duckling
Re: Anyone on facebook?    posted on Jan 8th, 2010, 8:59pm

I am, recently too. Even my mother got one before me! Hana Bante
Georgie-Duckie
Re: Anyone on facebook?    posted on Jan 9th, 2010, 3:23am

I just excepted you! Cool...Me too! lol Cool Smiley
digicolleen
Re: Anyone on facebook?    posted on Jan 10th, 2010, 3:30am

Friended you! If anyone here wants to friend me just search Colleen Fletcher. My profile pic is a duck in a sombrero. Smiley Cool
Georgie-Duckie
Re: Anyone on facebook?    posted on Jan 10th, 2010, 6:05pm

Never mind. I told my mom how I would be face book friends with people on Duck planet...but she dislike the idea...sorry.  cry
DarkWing_Duckling
Re: Anyone on facebook?    posted on Jan 11th, 2010, 3:40am

your mom said you can't? Aren't you an adult? She should of stopped being able to tell you things like that for years
Georgie-Duckie
Re: Anyone on facebook?    posted on Jan 12th, 2010, 1:48pm

11. Sorry.
Georgie-Duckie
Re: Anyone on facebook?    posted on Jan 13th, 2010, 7:01pm

I am sooo sorry I caused all of this chaos. I am 11 years old and my mom disliked they idea of me being friends with everyone on Duck planet. I am super sorry, you have every right to be mad at me  Angry. I was really stupid and I not let this happen again.  cry So sorry.  I hope we can just start over.  Smiley Please forgve me. : )
Register to Reply Register to Reply Other Interests and Chit Chat Other Interests and Chit Chat Help Help Search Search Pages: 1