Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > new giant & small ducks at BBW
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
new giant & small ducks at BBW (Read 3440 times)
kite
new giant & small ducks at BBW    posted on Dec 27th, 2009, 11:51pm

Bath and Body Works has a new yellow duck -- smaller than their usual, and a different mold.  It's $2.  They also have another giant short-necked duck, identical to the last one except that it's made of different material -- lighter yellow, glossy (but not sparkly).  On the bottom it's dated 9/2009, but this is the first I've seen of it.  It's $12.
charlotte
Re: new giant & small ducks at BBW    posted on Dec 29th, 2009, 3:14am

I snagged them today! There were only three large, glossy ones left. They had a lot of great ducky posters as usual.
For all you bargain shoppers, the red and green snowflake pattern ones and the metallic silver and metallic fuchsia ducks are now 50% off ($2) but there weren't many left at the BBW and went to.
dutchducky
Re: new giant & small ducks at BBW    posted on Dec 29th, 2009, 9:32am

I'm not sure if this ones are the ones you mean, but it seems they can be found online too  Smiley :  

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=duck&origkw =duck&sr=1

charlotte
Re: new giant & small ducks at BBW    posted on Dec 29th, 2009, 5:50pm

Yes, those are the ones we are talking about.  Smiley
Ducky Dame
Re: new giant & small ducks at BBW    posted on Dec 29th, 2009, 7:50pm

those giant ones are amazing! this is my first duck thats that big and actually squeaks!
Georgie-Duckie
Re: new giant & small ducks at BBW    posted on Jan 6th, 2010, 2:38am

I saw that one too!! When I  went to Bath and Body Works, I wiped out like all the duck stuff. they got Ducky nail Files!!! Cool
mrquackers
Re: new giant & small ducks at BBW    posted on Jan 14th, 2010, 10:13pm

For those who haven't gotten these yet, BBW is having a YELLOW sale.  Things are at 75% off.
kite
Re: new giant & small ducks at BBW    posted on Jan 17th, 2010, 1:11am

I checked back today and there are actually three sizes of shiny yellow duck -- the giant one, the small $2 one and a regular-sized $3 one.  The store I was at had mixed both smaller ones together in a bin, making it hard to tell them apart.  They were also all 75% off, so they were going for $0.50 and $0.75!
laraduck
Re: new giant & small ducks at BBW    posted on Jan 17th, 2010, 5:27pm

Yeah, when I went to look for the little one all I could find was the regular and big glossy ducks. But then I went yesterday and they were having that sale, so I bought two little ones because they were so cute. I hope they make different colors with that new mold!!
EthelValenzuela
Re: new giant & small ducks at BBW    posted on Apr 8th, 2011, 8:43am

Why did I not see them? I could find only regular size ducks  cry
jdtrue66
Re: new giant & small ducks at BBW    posted on Apr 9th, 2011, 2:53pm

Quote from EthelValenzuela on Apr 8th, 2011, 8:43am:
Why did I not see them? I could find only regular size ducks  cry

the original post is over a year old.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1