Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends > HUGE Bud duck spotted in Holland
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
HUGE Bud duck spotted in Holland (Read 1884 times)
denhermans
HUGE Bud duck spotted in Holland    posted on Dec 16th, 2009, 6:29pm

Today we went for a walk in Sluis, a small village in Holland. Then we spotted this huge Bud duck (rainbow dreams)!!!! In the picture you can see a small bud duck, normal bud duck, big bud duck and a huge Bud duck!  Shocked  

Offcourse we asked the owner of the store if he would sell it, but the answer was 'no'. He said the duck was very exclusive for promotional use only!! He said he also had a hard time to get his hands on it from the BUD company.  
I don't know if there are other styles then this one. But, the smaller big bud ducks were for promotional use only too, so maybe in the future these beauty's will be sold too in stores!!! Let's hope so!

We were very dissapointed and sad that we couldn't buy it, but wouldn't any duck collector be...

Here's a photo, taken from a photo on a cell phone, so quality is pretty bad.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10868733@N05/4190136761/sizes/m/

Friendly greets, denhermans
fishbone
Re: HUGE Bud duck spotted in Holland    posted on Dec 16th, 2009, 8:19pm

OH WOW
 Shocked Shocked Shocked
DoubleClara
Re: HUGE Bud duck spotted in Holland    posted on Dec 17th, 2009, 9:16pm

Dear Santa,
That's what I want for Christmas. Smiley
Growleyfish
Re: HUGE Bud duck spotted in Holland    posted on Dec 17th, 2009, 11:07pm

Well....guess what...we have ONE or possibly two of the Huge Giant Bud Ducks coming in January / February with the new BUD ducks...oops...sorry that slipped out.
We are told that the huge ducks are restricted to one per retailer and we don't know at this time what the style will be. We are having to buy a large "bundle" to be able to buy one Giant Duck!!
As for the new Bud range...they are the 80's Pop Culture and will include ones like 80's Cube, Deluxe Angel (with halo), Leroy (Fame), Deluxe USA, Deluxe Royal Guard and X-Ray and some mini Alphabet Ducks.
I will post the images just as soon as I get hold of them. The ducks are coming out late January / mid February.
Watch this space http://www.justducks.co.uk/index.htm  Wink
fishbone
Re: HUGE Bud duck spotted in Holland    posted on Jan 4th, 2010, 3:16pm

Growleyfish
Re: HUGE Bud duck spotted in Holland    posted on Feb 2nd, 2010, 1:33am

Now on Pre-Order Smiley
Growleyfish
Re: HUGE Bud duck spotted in Holland    posted on Feb 23rd, 2010, 11:22pm

and....now arrived...and guess what Wink...we have managed to get hold of 2 Huge Royal Guard ducks with removable hats Wink. Oh all of the Royal Guard and USA ducks have removable hats by the way..I know that there will be a huge demand for these massive ducks so, as yet, we haven't deciced what we will do with them..They are a whopping 34cm long by 26cm wide and stand around 40+cm tall including the hat!!!! That's 13.5" x 10" x 16" tall.
lexiluckyducky
Re: HUGE Bud duck spotted in Holland    posted on Oct 30th, 2011, 9:50pm

i have a duck as big and maybe even bigger than this! mine isnt BUD though... but thats okay. i dont like BUD much.
duck_fiend
Re: HUGE Bud duck spotted in Holland    posted on Oct 31st, 2011, 3:12am

you should post a picture then...or make new threads!!!
Register to Reply Register to Reply  Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Deluxe Ducks, Luxury Ducks, and friends Help Help Search Search Pages: 1