Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > New Celebriducks!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
New Celebriducks! (Read 3396 times)
charlotte
New Celebriducks!    posted on Nov 25th, 2009, 2:13am

Celebriducks is releasing the world's first 100% recycled rubber duck. CelebriDucks president, Craig Wolfe, remarked, "The duck came out amazing. Our Mr. Green ducky sits in a totally recycled box with some very fun trademarked sayings such as 'Green Is The New Yellow,' and 'Reduce Your Carbon Duck-Print.'  They are also launching a program where people can visit www.GreenGram.net and send a Green Gram gift of a Mr. Green rubber ducky, a bar of our hand-made natural green soap, and a personalized note on recycled paper to anyone in the country.  One of our goals is to also see these Mr. Green ducks used as a way to raise funds for non-profit corporations.

At the same time they are releasing Mr. Green, they are also coming out with a Cocoa Canard chocolate themed duck and a line of hand-crafted Belgian Duck chocolates.  People can send Canard Grams of the duck, chocolates, and a personalized note by visiting www.CocoaCanard.com. Also, they recently released a Michael Jackson CelebriDuck. The MJ duck is wearing his outfit from the Thriller video.
Georgie-Duckie
Re: New Celebriducks!    posted on Jan 3rd, 2010, 11:14pm

Speaking of New ducks, I know were to get some new and cheap duckies!!!

At bath and Body Works there is a bunch of Yellow ducks!!! They are really cheap!!! There was a large duck on sale for 5$ and smaller ones even cheaper. I just got them!! Also, they are selling soaps,nail files, and sponges(of ducks)  Smiley Cool!! All so cheap!! It's all part of the"Hello, Yellow! sale"

-Georgie-Duckie
     - Alyssa Poland

charlotte
Re: New Celebriducks!    posted on Jan 4th, 2010, 5:11am

Hi there and happy new year.  Please note this information was already posted and is being discussed in another category: http://www.duckplanet.com/cgi-bin/dbb1/YaBB.pl?num=1261957917
FR34K3Y
Re: New Celebriducks!    posted on Feb 10th, 2010, 4:27am

the michael jackson duck freaks me out
Tomass
Re: New Celebriducks!    posted on Sep 5th, 2011, 1:02pm

Michael Jackson duck...Doesn't seem funny.. He wouldn't like it, i think Sad
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: New Celebriducks!    posted on Sep 5th, 2011, 9:15pm

the flesh colored tail freaks me out!  
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1