Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duckplanet.com's Fan Forum > Uploading a picture with postings
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duckplanet.com's Fan Forum Duckplanet.com's Fan Forum Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Uploading a picture with postings (Read 3547 times)
leduck
Uploading a picture with postings    posted on Nov 7th, 2009, 1:55am

You can now attach a picture directly with your posting, instead of always having to upload it elsewhere and then point to that image. To use:

Click on the "Choose" button in the attach area under the message. Choose a file and then refer to it in the message by just the file name. Only use letters and numbers in the file name. The picture will not show up unless you insert an image tag. See example here:

Two caveats:

- you cannot preview your post with the picture. The picture is only uploaded when you post the message.
- you can only upload one picture per post. If you want more you will have to host the pictures elsewhere like before.

We hope this will make things easier.
Duckaru
Re: Uploading a picture with postings    posted on Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:30pm

I don't have "choose" I have "browse".What on earth am I doing wrong?
sweetmelissa
Re: Uploading a picture with postings    posted on Feb 3rd, 2011, 12:31am

Mine says browse also duckaru. I can't post on here either unless I go through photobucket. Have you tried posting through your flickr?
duck_fiend
Re: Uploading a picture with postings    posted on Feb 6th, 2011, 9:15am

i post right off my desktop usually
dutchducky
Re: Uploading a picture with postings    posted on Feb 6th, 2011, 11:12am

How ?
leduck
Re: Uploading a picture with postings    posted on Feb 6th, 2011, 1:20pm

Duckaru, sweetmelissa, what happens when you click that browse button? What browser are you using?
It is supposed to work for all desktop users. Mobile browsers might not work.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duckplanet.com's Fan Forum Duckplanet.com's Fan Forum Help Help Search Search Pages: 1