Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > Mike's Rubber Duck Joke Book
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Mike's Rubber Duck Joke Book (Read 13093 times)
charlotte
Mike's Rubber Duck Joke Book    posted on Oct 31st, 2009, 5:54pm

Mike Quest, who lives in Fullerton California with his wife and son, has been collecting Rubber ducks for 7 years and has a collection of several hundred ducks. In his Flickr joke book he combines his hobbies collecting ducks and photography. Mike says, "The photos and jokes in this collection of jokes were all created with young viewers in mind. I will continue to work on this project and add pages and new joke categories as they come up. My goal is to get this published as a photo-book in the future." Mike's photos provide a fresh look on classic duck jokes and the best thing about his photos is that the rubber duckies seem to be in on the joke with us and are laughing too. View the illustrated duck joke book here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mquest/sets/72157615621704666/

Mike is also working on another project using rubber ducks to illustrate political satire called “editorial pages from the ducks” with t-shirts to be released by the end of the year.
postcardgirl
Re: Mike's Rubber Duck Joke Book    posted on Nov 1st, 2009, 10:45pm

Awesome pics...and my kids enjoyed the jokes too!  Shocked
digicolleen
Re: Mike's Rubber Duck Joke Book    posted on Nov 2nd, 2009, 12:08am

Mike's duck pics are great. Very creative and witty  Smiley
Tomass
Re: Mike's Rubber Duck Joke Book    posted on Sep 7th, 2011, 12:32pm

And Charlotte Lee (USA) has 5,631 different rubber ducks, as of 10 April 2011, which she has been collecting since 1996.  Tongue  http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/largest-collection-of-rubber-ducks/
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1