Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > Duckshop help?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Duckshop help? (Read 772 times)
SqueakyDucky
Duckshop help?    posted on Sep 5th, 2009, 8:47pm

Ok, i really wanna order a lot of ducks from the Duckshop but I cant seem to understand the language.  The top says DuckShop and the rest is in Italian or British.  It has the currency of Euros.  How do you guys buy from here when you dont get the language?    Shocked thanks
denhermans
Re: Duckshop help?    posted on Sep 6th, 2009, 10:06pm

Hello,

if you are talking about the site duckshop.de, then maybe I can help a little. The language is German, and you can select the language English on the top of the page next to the word 'Impressum'. Here you see 3 little tiny flags, select the second one and some of the text changes into English, so you can read more about the 'order information' etcetera. Hope this helps!

Friendly greets, denhermans
SqueakyDucky
Re: Duckshop help?    posted on Sep 7th, 2009, 11:10pm

yes this helped a lot!  Thank you but now i cant figure out the prices!!  Roll Eyes Its still in Euros
dutchducky
Re: Duckshop help?    posted on Sep 8th, 2009, 8:15am

To know how much the prices are in USD, you can use a currency-converter, e.g. http://www.xe.com/ucc/.  
And if you use Paypal, your total order amount will be converted automatically to USD.

SqueakyDucky
Re: Duckshop help?    posted on Sep 9th, 2009, 2:03am

thank you so much Smiley  Wink
Doc_Quack
Re: Duckshop help?    posted on Sep 11th, 2011, 11:37am

I've never heard of duckshop! Must be a good place. I'll check it out later. I like shopping on www.orientaltrading.com and www.identity-links.com, they have wide selections for cheap, cheap, cheap!
Doc_Quack
Re: Duckshop help?    posted on Sep 11th, 2011, 11:38am

i couldn't figure it out...  cry
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1