Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Non-Rubber Ducks > Dollar Tree Ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Non-Rubber Ducks Non-Rubber Ducks Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 
Dollar Tree Ducks (Read 2481 times)
berducky
Dollar Tree Ducks    posted on Aug 13th, 2009, 11:47pm

Hey i was wodnering if anyone has seen these ducks before? One of the guys i work with picked them up for me from a Dollar Tree when he was on vacation in the states.

They're not rubber (even though they look like it) but something like tera cotta/ceramic - i don't want to break one to find out though Smiley

Apparently there were a whole bunch more but he only got me the two. The only thing the tag says is "collector's series" - not very helpful!  Sad

DietCherryPetea
Re: Dollar Tree Ducks    posted on Aug 15th, 2009, 3:30am

yeah I have two of them as well.  I have the superhero one like you and on that is kinda bee like (just some strips around the tail).
I have broken stuff I have gotten from the Dollar Tree and I am pretty sure its like a polyresin kinda substance.
duckcake
Re: Dollar Tree Ducks    posted on Nov 16th, 2009, 1:15am

I used to have all of them. I dont know how many. I had them up on a shelf and sadly the shelf fell down, breaking all my duckies. Sad
lefthandedgoth
Re: Dollar Tree Ducks    posted on Sep 23rd, 2010, 12:48am

Ha!

I got the one with the superhero mask to give as a Dirty Santa present. I seem to remember they are plaster.
duck_fiend
Re: Dollar Tree Ducks    posted on Dec 16th, 2010, 11:09am

there are allot of them i have 12 different ones and ive seen 3 or 4 in photos i dont have...u can still get them at dollar tree outlet stores...i bought a bunch of extras so i could paint them myself
sweetmelissa
Re: Dollar Tree Ducks    posted on Dec 21st, 2010, 2:54pm

Would you need any of these duckfiend? I really don't collect these, they came in a huge ebay auction I won.
duck_fiend
Re: Dollar Tree Ducks    posted on Dec 22nd, 2010, 6:21am

oh yes...i dont have the bee or the blue bottomed one...oh man i want those...how much do you want for them...email me and let me know ok
sweetmelissa
Re: Dollar Tree Ducks    posted on Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:46am

I don't need any cash for them. You just keep searching for those bbw witch and dracula for me. You want them all, or just the easter egg and bee?
duck_fiend
Re: Dollar Tree Ducks    posted on Dec 23rd, 2010, 12:31am

just the 2...i have duplicates of the rest...and thank you thats very kind
sweetmelissa
Re: Dollar Tree Ducks    posted on Dec 23rd, 2010, 1:05am

No problem. But I will need you to email me your address again.
sweetmelissa
Re: Dollar Tree Ducks    posted on Dec 31st, 2010, 11:20pm

Duck fiend, I just mailed your ducks out today. Sorry it took me so long. It should be there in 3 days they said.
duck_fiend
Re: Dollar Tree Ducks    posted on Jan 1st, 2011, 4:05am

dont apologize your sending me ducks for no charge....please dont apologize
GreyDuck
Re: Dollar Tree Ducks    posted on Feb 23rd, 2011, 7:47pm

Aha! Yes, I have a couple of the ceramic ducks from Dollar Tree as well... mine seemed to be part of a series of country-themed ducks. I wish I could find more of them.
fishbone
Re: Dollar Tree Ducks    posted on Feb 24th, 2011, 8:14am

duck_fiend
Re: Dollar Tree Ducks    posted on Feb 24th, 2011, 8:47pm

there are allot of them...i have 15 different ones and ive seen a couple i still dont have...like the one you have that has the asian dress!!! if you look at my photobucket link i have them all listed under dollar tree ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Non-Rubber Ducks Non-Rubber Ducks Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2