Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > Setting Up the Duck Room 1
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Setting Up the Duck Room 1 (Read 1725 times)
charlotte
Setting Up the Duck Room 1    posted on Aug 2nd, 2009, 6:40am

leduck and I, okay mostly just leduck, have been working hard on setting up a dedicated duck room. This has been a long time dream of mine from ever since I first started to get serious about collecting ducks. We are finally able to make my dream a reality with the purchase of our new home late last year.  

When we first started the room was so full of boxes full of ducks that we barely had room to move around. It presented a real challenge because we hardly had room to set up the duckcases, nevermind having room to unpack them AND access open shelves. Of course, these are good problems to have as a duck collector, but it was still pretty overwhelming. This photo was taken on March 7, 2009 and shows probably only about 2/3rds of the duck boxes and after we had managed to set up all of the shelves. If I can find the older photos of the mess, I will post those too.

Check back to see the progress of the duck room. I will post photos taken in May and late July soon.
digicolleen
Re: Setting Up the Duck Room 1    posted on Aug 3rd, 2009, 2:22pm

There's the duck room! That looks like it's going to take a while to set up! I can't wait to see the finished room! Hurry up, Marcel  Wink
dutchducky
Re: Setting Up the Duck Room 1    posted on Aug 4th, 2009, 9:11am

Wow, that's a big job  Shocked  !  
I wished I had your problem  Wink  
Can't wait to see the other pics, especially the end result  Smiley
Duckaru
Re: Setting Up the Duck Room 1    posted on Aug 4th, 2009, 7:49pm

Yeah, come on Charlotte. Crack that whip and snap them pix. Wink
chanellovesduckies
Re: Setting Up the Duck Room 1    posted on Aug 6th, 2009, 4:55am

WOW! Amazing! Can't wait to see more.
WelusiaDduck
Re: Setting Up the Duck Room 1    posted on Nov 28th, 2009, 10:19am

super, jak fużo kaczek Smiley
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1