Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > Celebriducks Releases Obama Duck
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Celebriducks Releases Obama Duck (Read 2263 times)
charlotte
Celebriducks Releases Obama Duck    posted on Apr 20th, 2009, 3:23am

CelebriDucks, the creator of the first ever celebrity rubber ducks of icons of film, music, athletics and history have now entered the political arena with their limited first edition Barack Obama rubber duck. Celebriducks has always set the industry standard for quality and we expect these Obama rubber ducks to be up to their usual high standards.

Read the official release here: http://celebriducks.com/obama_press_release.htm. If you want to float your own Obama duck you can purchase one here for $11.99 plus shipping here: http://www.celebriducks.com/Obama.htm
Duckaru
Re: Celebriducks Releases Obama Duck    posted on Apr 20th, 2009, 3:58pm

Love Obama. But those celebriducks....brrrr. They creep me out! They look like reflections in a fun house mirror, not ducks.
To each his own!
fishbone
Re: Celebriducks Releases Obama Duck    posted on Apr 20th, 2009, 4:55pm

I'm with u Duckaru - they are all creepy
mquest
Re: Celebriducks Releases Obama Duck    posted on Apr 20th, 2009, 4:57pm

I think it will grow on me.  But,  it does not even look like him/  
sparkyrokz
Re: Celebriducks Releases Obama Duck    posted on Apr 20th, 2009, 8:23pm

You guys are all crazy! Wink  I love celebriducks, they are so origanal and funny!
The pink panther one and the popeye one are my favourites  Smiley
DietCherryPetea
Re: Celebriducks Releases Obama Duck    posted on Apr 21st, 2009, 2:15am

I really didn't like them at first, but now I kinda do and I want some of them. Esp. the Obama duck love that one.
digicolleen
Re: Celebriducks Releases Obama Duck    posted on Apr 21st, 2009, 6:21pm

I have the Scream Celebriduck. It makes funny pictures around Halloween. Obama duck is funny. He just needs a Portuguese Water Duck.
jgerrish
Re: Celebriducks Releases Obama Duck    posted on Apr 21st, 2009, 10:07pm

You are right about "Scream". Also like "Mother Superior" and "Cheese Quacker". The Obama duck's hands look weird.
celebriducks
Re: Celebriducks Releases Obama Duck    posted on Apr 29th, 2009, 3:06am

hey, I really appreciate reading all the comments....to those who had kind things to say about our little quackers, thank you...I know we're a bit different, but if you look at the whole line on our website, you'll see that each duck has it's own feel....Everyone I've ever spoken to has always found at least some of our ducks appearling if not all of them.  The obama is interesting as the photo doesn't really capture how much he actually does look like him when you see the duck in real life.  I don't know how to explain that one!  We'll have a new elvis gold lame here in July since all our othe editions of elvis sold out as did scream...but scream returns with elvis this summer!....

sincerely,
craig wolfe
president
celebriducks
Secret_Duck_Lover
Re: Celebriducks Releases Obama Duck    posted on May 22nd, 2009, 5:59am

That is the single coolest thing I have ever seen in my life. Shocked
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1