Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > Announcing Duckfest 2009 in NYC!!!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Announcing Duckfest 2009 in NYC!!! (Read 7811 times)
Duckaru
Re: Announcing Duckfest 2009 in NYC!!!    posted on Jul 23rd, 2009, 7:01pm

Sorry to double-message, but I couldn't get my modify tab to work.
Speaking of Duckfest, where can I find the 2008 duckfest messages? I tried doing a search on them with no success.
kite
Re: Announcing Duckfest 2009 in NYC!!!    posted on Jul 24th, 2009, 4:57am

The older Duckfests had sub-forums of their own, which were eventually mothballed.  They still exist but aren't viewable by the public.  I'm not sure of the reason -- maybe because discussion of later/future Duckfests kept getting posted there -- and Charlotte may be too busy to respond for a bit.  If there's interest in looking at the old info maybe something can be done.  But I am also busy this weekend, at Comic-Con, so hang in there Smiley.  

Edited to add -- actually, I only see '06 & '07 there.  I'm not sure at all what happened to 2008.  Threads may have been moved if the forum was disbanded.
Duckaru
Re: Announcing Duckfest 2009 in NYC!!!    posted on Jul 24th, 2009, 4:42pm

Thanks, Kite! I like to go back each year and check out the pics and messages from the year before, it's sort of my duckfest tradition.  
I can't imagine why Charlotte would be busy this weekend!  Wink
Have fun at Comic-Con.
dutchducky
Re: Announcing Duckfest 2009 in NYC!!!    posted on Jul 25th, 2009, 8:21am

Happy Duckfest! Have fun!
digicolleen
Re: Announcing Duckfest 2009 in NYC!!!    posted on Jul 26th, 2009, 11:43pm

Thanks to everyone for coming out and making Duckfest so successful! It was a pleasure to host it!!! Also many thanks to Chatlotte and Duckplanet for having this annual meetup. Can't wait to see where Fletch and I are going to spend our duckie vacation next year Wink I've started posting some pictures on flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/digicolleen/

and http://duckshow.com/

Winston should be posting some pictures soon as well.

Here are Winston's pics:

http://www.flickr.com/gp/glady/04dx90
dutchducky
Re: Announcing Duckfest 2009 in NYC!!!    posted on Jul 27th, 2009, 10:34am

Oh wow, this is looking fun  Smiley

Everything looks so lovely, so well cared for and so well organised. My compliments, Digicolleen !!!
lucy
Re: Announcing Duckfest 2009 in NYC!!!    posted on Jul 28th, 2009, 5:04am

Here are some of my photos from the 'FEST'.  We had a Blast! Thanks Colleen!
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll319/lsceery/duckfest2009.jpg" alt="" title="" border="0" />
charlotte
Re: Announcing Duckfest 2009 in NYC!!!    posted on Jul 28th, 2009, 6:09pm

Huge thanks to Colleen and Fletch for hosting a wonderful Duckfest! I think we had just shy of 30 people come by which is a Duckfest record! Woohoo!! Marcel and I were happy to sell a bunch of our extras and some new duckies @cost knowing that they were going to good homes.

starrduck
Re: Announcing Duckfest 2009 in NYC!!!    posted on Jul 28th, 2009, 6:33pm

yes thank you colleen for a good duck fest.  I had fun at my first duck fest and cant wait for more.
charlotte
Re: Announcing Duckfest 2009 in NYC!!!    posted on Jul 28th, 2009, 6:55pm

Quote from starrduck on Jul 28th, 2009, 6:33pm:
yes thank you colleen for a good duck fest.  I had fun at my first duck fest and cant wait for more.

Hi starrduck! Which person were you?  Smiley
Duckaru
Re: Announcing Duckfest 2009 in NYC!!!    posted on Jul 28th, 2009, 7:51pm

Oh, yum, the cookies look so good!  
Way to go, Colleen, the 'fest looked like a lot of fun. About the duck stacking: the 09 duckfest duck makes a good base, no? Can you tell I have been stacking at home?  
Hee. Smiley
starrduck
Re: Announcing Duckfest 2009 in NYC!!!    posted on Jul 29th, 2009, 2:36am

Quote from charlotte on Jul 28th, 2009, 6:55pm:

Hi starrduck! Which person were you?  Smiley

Meaghan
Ducky95 Re: Announcing Duckfest 2009 in NYC!!!    posted on Jul 29th, 2009, 12:14pm

Wow that looked like a lot of fun. I am so upset that I couldn't make it but it looked like you guys had a great time!  Smiley
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3 4