Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion > Looking for all Deluxe Ducks from room interior
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Looking for all Deluxe Ducks from room interior (Read 722 times)
clipsy
Looking for all Deluxe Ducks from room interior    posted on Feb 27th, 2009, 8:14am

hello duck fans,
well ive already finished my collection of all bud luxury ducks 2006 (boxed with domed window). and now ill try to get all of the room interior ducks.

ive already collected:
Dotti Duck
Hot Rod Duck
Minimalist Duck (i just love it)
Ratriot Duck
Pride Duck
Super Duck

im looking for:
Disco Deluxe Duck  
G.I. Deluxe Duck  
Holiday Deluxe Duck  
Jack Deluxe Duck (Limited)
Love a Deluxe Duck
LV Duck - i guess impossible to get
Peace Deluxe Duck
Punk Deluxe Duck
Racer Deluxe Duck
Sitting Deluxe Duck
Triplet Deluxe Ducks (3 pcs) - very rare

someone has a hind where i can get them. well pricehot would be an option, but they do not deliver to germany. Sad

thank you folks.
...and have a nice weekend.

greetings.
robert
fishbone
Re: Looking for all Deluxe Ducks from room interio    posted on Feb 27th, 2009, 8:21am

you can get the GI and Sitting ones here
http://www.justducks.co.uk/Deluxe.htm
sparkyrokz
Re: Looking for all Deluxe Ducks from room interio    posted on Feb 27th, 2009, 4:43pm

http://lookachoos.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2325423

LV duck.

I don't know if it ships to Germany or not......
mikeandthegeese
Re: Looking for all Deluxe Ducks from room interio    posted on Feb 27th, 2009, 11:26pm

The LV duck isn't hard to find - they pop up regularly on ebay. The Triplets are much more difficult (I'm still looking). From the Bud series, the most elusive ones (in descending order) are Lavender, Apple, and the two 'Bettys' (pink, then white). There are several of the recent big versions I've been unable to locate as well: Butterfly, Camo, Daisy, Decorator, Love, and in the 'Aroma' big ducks: Eucalyptus, Jasmine and Coconut. Any pointers appreciated!
DietCherryPetea
Re: Looking for all Deluxe Ducks from room interio    posted on Feb 28th, 2009, 3:30am

I'd love the Pride Duck that is one I want but can't seem to ever find. cry Well, I found one on Ebay but I am unusure about paying 15 bucks for it.  Though I might just have to bite the bullet.
clipsy
Re: Looking for all Deluxe Ducks from room interio    posted on Mar 5th, 2009, 8:19am

wow,
thanks for the answers. well ive already mailed lookachoos, but no reply for about 2 weeks. unfortunately no shipping to germany. Sad

and 30 bucks is not that much for this duck. on ebay ive just missed one LV duck. it seems that they are not that regular as you posted mikeandthegeese.

if one of you guys could manage to get a LV duck and send it to me, i would be very happy.

@dietcherrypetae
ive bought my pride duck on ebay. ive spent about 25 bucks (duck + shipping costs). this duck is a rare one. it was the only way to get it, so i ordered it. Wink
RoXyKe
Re: Looking for all Deluxe Ducks from room interio    posted on Jan 4th, 2013, 8:33am

Hi,

maybe a late answer, but i've got some room interior ducks for sale. Unfortunately they come without box or tag. They are in good condition tho:
Surfer Duck and GI Duck. I also have a Dotti Duck, but it's yellow instead of white due to sunlight...

Anyone interested? I am from Belgium but can ship them if necesarry.

I also have 2 of the triplets (yellow and pink one), missing the blue. Anyone has it?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Duck Exchange Marketplace: Listings and Discussion Help Help Search Search Pages: 1