Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > KMart Easter ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
KMart Easter ducks (Read 662 times)
digicolleen
KMart Easter ducks    posted on Feb 22nd, 2009, 11:30pm

My Kmart has put out the Easter stuff. They have the same lavender/pink/blue sets (in the net bags) as well as the pirate set that they had the past couple of years.

They have a couple of new sets also-a cowboy duck (with 2 little ones with star bandanas) and bunny (with 2 little ducks) in net bags. There are also bags of tiny football/basketball/sports duckies.
DietCherryPetea
Re: KMart Easter ducks    posted on Feb 23rd, 2009, 12:16am

oh my dad works at a KMart I will have to have him raid the aisle for me.  Smiley
thanks for the heads up.
mquest
Re: KMart Easter ducks    posted on Feb 23rd, 2009, 1:38am

Colleen was nice enough to send me 2 bags.  
pictures of them are here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mquest/3300295900/
and here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mquest/3300294964/
Ducky Dame
Re: KMart Easter ducks    posted on Feb 23rd, 2009, 6:29am

those are cute! where are they hidin in kmart?
samme10104
Re: KMart Easter ducks    posted on Feb 23rd, 2009, 2:25pm

I found these the other day when I wasn't even looking. The lady had a cart full of Easter stuff she was trying to put on the shelves and I saw the duckies and got all excited and then asked if I could look in her cart for more. She gave me some of the weirdest looks!!   Wink
digicolleen
Re: KMart Easter ducks    posted on Feb 24th, 2009, 12:16am

They are located in the section where all the Easter decorations and Easter basket goodies are hanging out. Just look for the Easter stuff and you will find the ducks.
Ducky Dame
Re: KMart Easter ducks    posted on Feb 24th, 2009, 12:52am

my kmart must suck. they just had some baskets and candies up the center isle but that was about it. LAME! hmmmm might have to make a trip to another one.
jgerrish
Re: KMart Easter ducks    posted on Feb 25th, 2009, 2:29am

Found em. They also had some frogs and bags of little ducks.
Ducky Dame
Re: KMart Easter ducks    posted on Feb 27th, 2009, 7:36pm

WOOO!! I went to the ghetto kmart in my neighborhood and they had tons of ducks!!!!
chanellovesduckies
Re: KMart Easter ducks    posted on Mar 9th, 2009, 6:15am

same here. went to the one in the not so good part of town and they had all sets. I even picked up a stuffed animal duck with a hoodie sweatshirt. So cute.  

I also found the football munchkin duck that I couldn't find at target in the baby section.
Ducky Dame
Re: KMart Easter ducks    posted on Mar 9th, 2009, 4:56pm

hrmmm i wonder why those kmarts are getting the duckies and not the super snazzzy kmarts.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1