Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > DUCK2GO Is This Your Car?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
DUCK2GO Is This Your Car? (Read 3024 times)
charlotte
DUCK2GO Is This Your Car?    posted on Dec 16th, 2008, 3:47am

Daniel, son of long time Duckplanet reader Betsy Potter, snapped this photo of a glorious duckmobile with a license plate that reads DUCK2GO. We can only imagine that this person has plenty of rubber ducks. Betsy thought that  this car might belong to a Duckplanet reader. If this is your car, we want to hear from you!

Also interesting to note is that this is no less than the 3rd Scion with a duck-themed vanity plate that we've seen. squeakybeaks (this past summer's duckfest host) and I (mine says BE DUCKY) have the other two! If you have a duck-themed vanity license plate reply to this thread and tell us what it is and, if you want, what kind of car you have.
Jean
Re: DUCK2GO Is This Your Car?    posted on Feb 6th, 2009, 2:11am

I just saw this car at the Inn at Spanish Bay on the Monterey Penninsula on Monday. I thought my kids would get a kick out of it so I took some pics.  This is the only reference on the internet I could find to the the car! The entire inside is filled with ducks too. Only the driver's seat is open. Can't post the pics (it just enters a line that says [img][/img])
charlotte
Re: DUCK2GO Is This Your Car?    posted on Feb 7th, 2009, 12:48am

Hi Jean, the img tag is to link to images that are already online somewhere. If you email me the photos I will post them.

digicolleen
Re: DUCK2GO Is This Your Car?    posted on Mar 27th, 2009, 6:33am

The car was spotted again:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/annevoi/3385459385/
squeakybeaks
Re: DUCK2GO Is This Your Car?    posted on Mar 27th, 2009, 7:05am

I wonder if it's the owner of that pharmacy in Cambria w/all the ducks...
sparkyrokz
Re: DUCK2GO Is This Your Car?    posted on Mar 27th, 2009, 10:30pm

I saw a car so like this today...but it was yellow. I was so excited my mum nearly crashed the car i squealed so loud. Roll Eyes
samme10104
Re: DUCK2GO Is This Your Car?    posted on Apr 29th, 2009, 11:18am

Wow, is there room for a person in there?   Wink
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1