Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky > How do you count your ducks?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
How do you count your ducks? (Read 1738 times)
MusicalDucky
How do you count your ducks?    posted on Dec 14th, 2008, 2:51pm

How do you count your rubber ducks? I'm curious to see what most people do.

I count each duck, duplicates included but only if the duplicate came in a set, like a big duck and 2-3 identical little ducks.
Risteek
Re: How do you count your ducks?    posted on Feb 5th, 2009, 10:18pm

I count every duck no matter if they are duplicates. Not only does it make my collection seem bigger but each duck is part of my collection why would exclude any?
FeE
Re: How do you count your ducks?    posted on Apr 1st, 2009, 10:06pm

I count them all, even duplicates. I also have a list of each duck I have.
Whiteduck6
Re: How do you count your ducks?    posted on Jan 19th, 2010, 6:37pm

Well, my ducks are usually on a shelf, so I just count them from right to left (first to last) and then I count them again just to make sure that I have the right number of duckies.  Cool Roll Eyes Tongue Smiley Shocked (I really like the little duckie smileys!)
ducky10
Re: How do you count your ducks?    posted on Aug 15th, 2011, 4:37am

i take a big box and put every duck in while counting
Doc_Quack
Re: How do you count your ducks?    posted on Sep 10th, 2011, 3:21pm

I have 11 ducks. None are duplicates (if i ever get a duplicate, I give it to a friend) I keep them on top of a three-tier drawer. I'm so insane, I gave all of them names, jobs, and spouses. *laughs* They are all special, and my goal is to buy EVERY DUCK on Oriental Trading.com!!!!! (they have an amazing selection of rubber ducks, like you wouldn't believe)
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: How do you count your ducks?    posted on Sep 11th, 2011, 10:54pm

that's cool doc_quack... oriental trading has soooo many.  they're hard to keep up with
ducky10
Re: How do you count your ducks?    posted on Sep 20th, 2011, 1:16am

ican never keep up with otc did u know they have duck playsets?  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Cool
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: How do you count your ducks?    posted on Sep 24th, 2011, 12:57am

i used to give all of my duplicates away... now i hang on to them so i can trade them with other duckplanet members Smiley
Doc_Quack
Re: How do you count your ducks?    posted on Feb 19th, 2012, 3:21pm

Quote from Doc_Quack on Sep 10th, 2011, 3:21pm:
I have 11 ducks. None are duplicates (if i ever get a duplicate, I give it to a friend) I keep them on top of a three-tier drawer. I'm so insane, I gave all of them names, jobs, and spouses. *laughs* They are all special, and my goal is to buy EVERY DUCK on Oriental Trading.com!!!!! (they have an amazing selection of rubber ducks, like you wouldn't believe)

Since then I have added 50 ducks and I gave out ducks to my friends on my birthday. One of them loved her hen duck so much she started collecting!
pteroducktyl
Re: How do you count your ducks?    posted on May 22nd, 2013, 12:24am

that's a nice goal doc_quack, but it might not be something able to achieve. there are THOUSANDS of duckies on oriental trading!  Shocked by the time you 'd collect them all, you would have more than Charlotte Lee! Tongue nothing stopping you though. go for it! Wink
pteroducktyl
Re: How do you count your ducks?    posted on Dec 14th, 2013, 3:28pm

I exclude duckplicates because I will eventually try to trade them.  Cool
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Help Help Search Search Pages: 1